Посмотрите видео ниже, чтобы узнать, как установить наш сайт в виде веб-приложения на главном экране.
Примечание: Эта функция может быть недоступна в некоторых браузерах.
Похоже что компил из других исходников(cliext в них нет). Запустить и зайти можно, но если пересобрать и заменить будет краш сервака при заходе. Но всеравно спасибо.As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.
That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.
Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***
Вы не можете просматривать ссылку пожалуйста воспользуйтесь следующими ссылками Вход или Регистрация
Посмотреть, спсAs I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.
That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.
Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***
Вы не можете просматривать ссылку пожалуйста воспользуйтесь следующими ссылками Вход или Регистрация
NiceComo mencionei cedo, depo do Ano Novo publicarei os arquivos que um determinado indivíduo está vendendo. Eu os analisei e posso dizer que eles são razoavelmente bem feitos e vale a pena investir tempo neles se você pretende um servidor de mídia a alta taxa, sem grandes problemas inerentes.
Dito isso, você definitivamente precisa investir mais tempo para adaptar e ajustar o acordo com suas preferências e necessidades. Eles não são um produto abatado.
No entanto, eles fornecem uma base sólida, que permite um espaço antes de algo promissor a ser medido a partir da escrita que atualmente domina a cena.
*** Texto oculto não pode ser citado. ***
Вы не можете просматривать ссылку пожалуйста воспользуйтесь следующими ссылками Вход или Регистрация