PTS Vanganth - Classic Interlude P110

zoumhs

Выдающийся
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 345
Hello everyone, as i get many request for this, today i would like to share with you my progress of vanganth on grand crusade client at my hobby time.

This is for ppl how love the C4 or C6 gameplay style at Classic client with better graphics and gameplay.

Now you will tell me why i dont choose any leak classic 3.0 example and i loose my time on this shit, its because i dont like any other chronicle of the game and im a lover of c3-c4 and the classic gameplay on Vanganth C4 Mother core as L2Server.exe is the best Rare base on PTS platform to play the classic client gameplay or C4 Scions of Destiny. But for now because my C4 is completely done for retail, now in my free time im playing for fixing the classic vanganth. Ofcourse need full of test and will found more and more bugs but for now looks good to make it explore, already the known bugs found have been fixed.

im using a html classic because i like the classic buttons, i have done some of the html changes for work vanganth bypass etc but if you want to use the retail html you can use without problem the vanganth c6 htmls etc.

Also the Script folder is regular vanganth c6 with addon of cloaks.

if you found any bug you can report it ofcourse and i will try to figure out to fix it.

here is the fixed list as i remember:

Here will be updates:

Server is Ready to go, that means you setup it very easy because you have everything inside of the rar.

About the Source ofc im selling it but only for ppl how knows what is doing or have any good dev behind.

Client link:

Server Files/Patch/SQL 2005 Link:

Classic Fileedit:

if you have any problem or found any bug issue you can send me email: zoumhs@hotmail.com or skype: zoumhs999 or Discord: EternalSin L2#1990

I wish you have a good gaming and good explore!

Added new update for soulshot effect on hit for criticals hits and massives.

can you can download the update from here :

if you find any problems report -> bugs here:

Added new update for Mail System v2.23

Fixed a bug when return a mail to a player they dont show.

Fixed mail to send to online player. now you can send to offline or online player mail.

Catched:

L2Server:

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Luan
Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
Ничего не берите у этого чудика. Он даже не умеет работать с процедурами в SQL. Ходит по дискорду и просит помощи о том как пофиксить его экстендер. Это у него новый подход стягивание денег. Толкает шару чтобы продать сурсы.

Ничего не берите у этого чудика. Он даже не умеет работать с процедурами в SQL. Ходит по дискорду и просит помощи о том как пофиксить его экстендер. Это у него новый подход стягивание денег. Толкает шару чтобы продать сурсы.
he is just using my leaked sources for his benefit. he doesn't have a clue. if anyone interesting into classic extender contact with me. :)

Peace!

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
Added new update/Fixes: 15-05-2023.

Fixed: issue with time when reach the first 300 points to be vip at level 1.
Fixed: issue from clan hall.
Fixed: issue with swiming on water with buffs. thanks for report Nero Velto
Fixed: Castle issue.
Updated olympiad system 1.4.
Added in Ilext.ini on VIPSystem, Config for how much points you want to take from kill -> RequiredPoints=1.

Script Folder:

L2Server:

I am talking about your actual customers which are coming to me and telling how "Good Developer" you are. No need to address your own shits to Zhoums.

i have literally upgrade the Interlude to Classic with every packet fix and added tons of new systems and people are crying for some bugs which they found and this proves that i am bad dev? By the way tell me which extender, java repo or any other program like software comes with zero bugs. You found something which shared for free and you have issues with it too. Rly i cannot understand the people nowdays.

Also where is your classic extender?

i have literally upgrade the Interlude to Classic with every packet fix and added tons of new systems and people are crying for some bugs which they found and this proves that i am bad dev? By the way tell me which extender, java repo or any other program like software comes with zero bugs. You found something which shared for free and you have issues with it too. Rly i cannot understand the people nowdays.

Also where is your classic extender?
Either you don't read what I write or you're playing the fool.

Added new update/Fixes: 18-05-2023.

Fixed: issue with Soulshots on regular hit without use them, thanks for report TheHunter.

Fixed: Vip system more optimized with gifts.

Fixed: issue on Attack with auto flag and karma.

Fixed: issue on out of target error.

Fixed: Issue on the party sometimes they was delay on movement. with players.

Updated: Movement on chars fully for classic.

Updated: Castles fixed a small issue.

Updated: Clan hall system fully in classic.

Updated: Clan system fully in classic.

Updated: Enchant Skills a small issue fixed.

You download the update from here :

L2Server:

Added new update/Fixes: 21-05-2023.

***IMPORTANT UPDATE - APPLY EVERYONE THIS UPDATE***
Fixed: Very important bug exploit, they crash the server.

Cached:
L2Server:

Added new Updates/Fixes: 25-05-2023.

Updated Pet System: Fixed a issue from pet when P1 mount a pet and second player make restart and login than he not showing P1 mounting the pet, or teleport or leave area and comes back.
Fixed: issue with duel on party. Thanks for report Nero Velto.
Fixed: Critical dmg issue double.
Fixed: Wedding issue.
Fixed: Small issue on Seven Signs system.
Fixed: Cursed weapons on drop.

L2Server:

Added new Updates/Fixes: 26-05-2023.

Added: Effect on cloaks your id of cloaks is: 25042, 25006, 25043, 25014
You can change the id with any cloak you want to use the effect of wings from - AdditionalEffect_Classic.dat

System-eu:

Added new Updates/Fixes: 28-05-2023.

Fixed: Issue with buffs system on debuffs not showing.
Fixed: a bug when you have party not showing the buffs properly.
Fixed: small issue on skills bar.
Fixed: issue on pvp mages curses on target player not showing properly.
Fixed: issue on target when uses geodata.
Updated: L2Server threads because sometimes not moving to the correct core, running with better perfomance now.

L2Server:

Назад
Сверху Снизу