PTS Vanganth - Classic Interlude P110

For thoses wants to test latest build 3.57++ before buy subscription here you are!

CLExt Test Server is online.

Download Patch :

Accounts are all builders so you can just do whatever you wish and test everything:
accounts.

username: test | test1 | test2 until test25

pass : test

If you find any bug report at discord.

Have a nice exploration.

For thoses wants to test latest build 3.57++ before buy subscription here you are!

CLExt Test Server is online.

Download Patch :

Accounts are all builders so you can just do whatever you wish and test everything:
accounts.

username: test | test1 | test2 until test25

pass : test

If you find any bug report at discord.

Have a nice exploration.
updated the link of the patch.

hi zoumhs, its possible you can give me a help with fix one bug i have in SVN-Vanganth_IT_last? the files are same like this witout new client packets..
When player logout, character still stand in game.. if relogin say player already in game, when reloged finally can enter game normally... thanks in advance

hi zoumhs, its possible you can give me a help with fix one bug i have in SVN-Vanganth_IT_last? the files are same like this witout new client packets..
When player logout, character still stand in game.. if relogin say player already in game, when reloged finally can enter game normally... thanks in advance
Hi, I've already encountered this somewhere, check the offline_shop functions, if there is PermitirAFK=0 (0 disabled), then the player will not remain in the game after exiting it, also try experimenting with autoActivate=1 (atomic activation) disable it, set 0. But when I tested, if not I'm mistaken, the ArgentinaExt build, this problem was precisely in PermitirAFK=0. So it's worth looking in offlineshop or privatestore, maybe one of these options will help you

Hi, I've already encountered this somewhere, check the offline_shop functions, if there is PermitirAFK=0 (0 disabled), then the player will not remain in the game after exiting it, also try experimenting with autoActivate=1 (atomic activation) disable it, set 0. But when I tested, if not I'm mistaken, the ArgentinaExt build, this problem was precisely in PermitirAFK=0. So it's worth looking in offlineshop or privatestore, maybe one of these options will help you

thank you bro, i think in this line its the problem.. i try to rework this.

1708824292474.png

Назад
Сверху Снизу