PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

  • Автор темы Автор темы MetaMan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Спасибо!!
 
Странное ощущение
 
Благодарочка
 
Нужно глянуть
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Похоже что компил из других исходников(cliext в них нет). Запустить и зайти можно, но если пересобрать и заменить будет краш сервака при заходе. Но всеравно спасибо.
 
Its like Lucera ?
 
посмотреть
 
Благодарочка
 
Супер
Сообщение объединено:
MetaMan, отлично
 
Hi everyone, has this happened to anyone else? Everything worked fine for about a week and then a window started popping up saying "error".
 

Вложения

  • 1777342606272.webp
    1777342606272.webp
    56,5 КБ · Просмотры: 34
Amazing job, thanks!
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Посмотреть, спс
 
Thank you so much for sharing.
 
Is this source of compiled files?
 
Como mencionei cedo, depo do Ano Novo publicarei os arquivos que um determinado indivíduo está vendendo. Eu os analisei e posso dizer que eles são razoavelmente bem feitos e vale a pena investir tempo neles se você pretende um servidor de mídia a alta taxa, sem grandes problemas inerentes.

Dito isso, você definitivamente precisa investir mais tempo para adaptar e ajustar o acordo com suas preferências e necessidades. Eles não são um produto abatado.

No entanto, eles fornecem uma base sólida, que permite um espaço antes de algo promissor a ser medido a partir da escrita que atualmente domina a cena.


*** Texto oculto não pode ser citado. ***

Nice
Сообщение объединено:
Pass! I need
 
Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Сверху Снизу