PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

  • Автор темы Автор темы MetaMan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Hi everyone, I need a little help. I haven't been able to decompile/compile this NASC. Does anyone know which version can be used for protocol 110?
 
Оверпостинг
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundationatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Hidden text cannot be quoted. ***

bump :)

not easy to get the participant level :P
 
When unpacking Athena X45 Classic Patch v8.0.rar where is LineageWeaponsTex.utx corrupted file.

Is this known bug or just upload issue (if upload can someone reupload) ?
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

great
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***


look look
 
посмотреть
 
Тоже гляну, оставляю сообщения чтоб не потеряться
 
Неужели та самая?
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Интересно посмотреть ПТС)
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

 
Назад
Сверху Снизу