PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

  • Автор темы Автор темы MetaMan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

чек +
 
Де можна клиент скачать
 
Последнее редактирование модератором:
круто

As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

посмотрим
 
Ребята хороший Архив, сборка и клиент внутри! спасибо
 
сборка найс
 
посмотреть
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Nice(y)
 
thank you!
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Thanks (y)
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Мне нравится
 
заценить.
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundationatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Hidden text cannot be quoted. ***

thx you
 
без исходника ехе файлов ето гг
 
Всем привет. У меня одного из скачаного архива нет папки l2comm? Что бы запустить l2comm.exe?
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу