PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

  • Автор темы Автор темы MetaMan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Посмотреть вложение 48874
с отображением строки бафов так и не разобрался, она ничего не показывает, тоглы с таймерами..
в новой версии таже беда, на старой както правил но уже не помню, толи id не бились в клиенте с сервером, кто помнит кто правил?
 
I like getting stuff for free. Thank you!
 
Thx for share but I guess Java version are more stables at this point
 
подскажите насчет работоспособности сборки, много нужно править?
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Спасибо king
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу