PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

  • Автор темы Автор темы MetaMan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Не, и не буду, я переболел этим инвалидном с4. слава богу, когда то, классик зашарили. В сторону этого старого ядра даже смотреть не хочется
а не поделитесь ссылкой на шару классика? тоже очень не хочется секса с разложивжимся трупом С4
 
а не поделитесь ссылкой на шару классика? тоже очень не хочется секса с разложивжимся трупом С4
Так же есть свн мейн и эссенс версий. От 162 до 287 протокола. Что требуется? Восстановить базу данных(таблицы процедуры, логику) убить ключь, написать экст для всяких свистоперделок Аля ява(офф шоп и прочее, что душе угодно) благо есть пдб файл от мейне тоталчекера, грузим в Ида и включаем голову, восстанавливаем свой бинарник. и 2 тачки или тачка с виртуальной для запуска второго Олимп сервера
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Будем посмотреть
 
кто нибудь знает как победить это гуано? при логине в клиенте все сервера отображаются красным. Cliext отключен.
Upd: запустил логин от хинта, проблема ушла
 
Последнее редактирование:
what was promised
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

let's test
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Гляну
 
Все добрый день .. кто сможешь помочь уставить не за бесплатно настроить )) буду благодарен не за спасибо ) приват напиши плиз
 
Последнее редактирование:
Годнота!
 
Да годная сборка спасибо ..Так же спасибо

Devilart помог с настройкой и запуском .Вопрос только в котах не видно шмота черные квадраты грешу​

на клиента и нет текстур ? подправте меня​

 
Thanks, will look into it
 
смотреть
 
поизучаем
 
As I mentioned earlier, after the New Year I will be publishing the files that a certain individual is selling. I have reviewed them, and I can say that they are reasonably well made file, worth spending time on if you are aiming for a mid- to high-rate server, without any major inherent issues.

That said, you will certainly need to invest additional time to adapt and fine-tune them according to your own preferences and requirements. They are not a finished product.

Nevertheless, they do provide a solid foundatio, one that allows a faint outline of something promising to emerge from the darkness that currently dominates the scene.


*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

Посмотреть
 
Не зря играл некромантом, можно глянуть на это
 
Спасибо!
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу