• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
Иконка ресурса

L2jMobius Rosevain 9.2 Essence

Все очень просто через клиент админ панель в showWindows ищешь окошко к примеру PCViewerWnd NPCViewerWnd
У меня сборка от Мобиуса для версии Kingdom main. В админ панели не нашел подобного. Хотя ранее в эссенс версии ассасина подобные вещи получалось открывать
 
У меня сборка от Мобиуса для версии Kingdom main. В админ панели не нашел подобного. Хотя ранее в эссенс версии ассасина подобные вещи получалось открывать
Оно есть во всех версиях Л2 (клиента), так что вы попросту не искали.
Alt+G - там оно
 
u need add a teleport id 607 in TeleportListData.xml (game\data\TeleportListData.xml )




<teleport id="607" x="29499" y="11035" z="-4232" price="0" /> <!-- Blood Rose First Battle Location -->

and spawn a npc 34606
I did this to fix it, I added this line at the end of the code before </list>

game/dataTeleportListData.xml

<!-- Quest Q10148_BloodRosesFirstBattle -->
<teleport id="607" x="28338" y="10987" z="-4232" price="0" />
<!-- Mitraell -->
 
Неприемлемый язык
Ola , estou tentando ajudar no projeto , tenho limitações pois sou novato no ramo , estou conseguindo arruma alguns bug .

[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopData: Carreguei 77 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopCraftData: Carreguei 804 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopClanData: Carreguei 8 itens.

LimitShopClanData está carregando os items mais infelizmente até o momento não consegui alterar OS XDAT da system mais continuo tentando já está com as que do lvl 1 ate lvl 78 todas Funcionando, tinha uma quebra na quest PazEmOCemitério já resolvi, E uma Em StopTheLizardmen

Vou Posta A Sourcer Assim que conseguir Arrumar a xdat do cliente para o LimitShopCraftData obg
 

Вложения

  • Shot00008.webp
    Shot00008.webp
    55,4 КБ · Просмотры: 121
  • Shot00009.webp
    Shot00009.webp
    98,8 КБ · Просмотры: 92
  • Shot00010.webp
    Shot00010.webp
    90,4 КБ · Просмотры: 104
Последнее редактирование:
Ola , estou tentando ajudar no projeto , tenho limitações pois sou novato no ramo , estou conseguindo arruma alguns bug .

[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopData: Carreguei 77 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopCraftData: Carreguei 804 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopClanData: Carreguei 8 itens.

LimitShopClanData está carregando os items mais infelizmente até o momento não consegui alterar OS XDAT da system mais continuo tentando já está com as que do lvl 1 ate lvl 78 todas Funcionando, tinha uma quebra na quest PazEmOCemitério já resolvi, E uma Em StopTheLizardmen

Vou Posta A Sourcer Assim que conseguir Arrumar a xdat do cliente para o LimitShopCraftData obg
Thanks man, I'm waiting for more updates because I'm facing the same issue on my RoseVain. I'm also having problems with the VIPs (VIP1 to VIP10). It asks me to add the data to the dat files, but I don't have any editor in protocol 520. Another point is the effect on the character's name indicating the VIP status. Do you know where I can find it to activate it?
Thanks for your attention.
 
Ola , estou tentando ajudar no projeto , tenho limitações pois sou novato no ramo , estou conseguindo arruma alguns bug .

[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopData: Carreguei 77 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopCraftData: Carreguei 804 itens.
[29/12 00:43:27] LimitShopClanData: Carreguei 8 itens.

LimitShopClanData está carregando os items mais infelizmente até o momento não consegui alterar OS XDAT da system mais continuo tentando já está com as que do lvl 1 ate lvl 78 todas Funcionando, tinha uma quebra na quest PazEmOCemitério já resolvi, E uma Em StopTheLizardmen

Vou Posta A Sourcer Assim que conseguir Arrumar a xdat do cliente para o LimitShopCraftData obg
i have specialcraft 90% fixed (its works, items creatings with it chances)
need info howto edit this client PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat file L2ClientDat didnt savin new list :<
 
i have specialcraft 90% fixed (its works, items creatings with it chances)
need info howto edit this client PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat file L2ClientDat didnt savin new list :<
Hello, how are you? I'm from Brazil, so sometimes, depending on the translation, the words turn out differently from what I try to convey. I'm new to the field, so any file I manage to get for myself is a victory. But regarding the File Editor, the one that's available, we still don't have access to the one I use the function for with RoseVain, but I keep trying.
 

Вложения

  • Sem título.webp
    Sem título.webp
    17,3 КБ · Просмотры: 102
Hello, how are you? I'm from Brazil, so sometimes, depending on the translation, the words turn out differently from what I try to convey. I'm new to the field, so any file I manage to get for myself is a victory. But regarding the File Editor, the one that's available, we still don't have access to the one I use the function for with RoseVain, but I keep trying.
stuck here, all crafts fine with 20 and 80% chances but i still cant modify PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat 520
 

Вложения

  • stuck here.webp
    stuck here.webp
    37 КБ · Просмотры: 104
спасибо, посмотрим
 
stuck here, all crafts fine with 20 and 80% chances but i still cant modify PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat 520

its from rose
content on page from rose system folder PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat
Ah, okay, I understand. Well, my knowledge isn’t extensive. I’ll go back to the Guardians; I was expanding the list of bosses on the map and doing other things within my limitations.
 
i have specialcraft 90% fixed (its works, items creatings with it chances)
need info howto edit this client PurchaseLimitCraft_ClassicAden-eu.dat file L2ClientDat didnt savin new list :<
I'll use English because the last time I wrote in Portuguese (Brazil) I got punished twice without even understanding...

Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening...

First of all, happy 2026 to everyone!!!

Regarding editing .dat or x.dat, you first have to see if the item is in itemName.dat or l2ItenDataName.dat or something similar, but if you can't find it in itemName.dat it will be L2DataName.....dat, just search in the system.

Once you find it, just decrypt it with some encryption key, be it superion or warg tanato, as long as it's 413 it will work, there you check if the name of your item is there. Note: "NAME, not the ID".

Finding the names already tells us that everything is correct; the order there "matters" depending on what you're going to do, because the ObjectID of the system files interprets exactly the order (in a queue, from top to bottom) in which the item is found in ItemName....

Ex.:
1 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
2 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
3 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
4 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
5 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
6 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
7 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
8 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
9 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...

.

.

. Each number at the beginning equals (=) the ObjectID you want to modify or transfer from one language to another (RU/NA/LA/JP, etc.) because the ObjectID is not always loaded within the item file (ArmorGrp, WeaponGrp, etc.). For example, VIP exists in the RU files, but the NA files do not contain VIP-8, VIP-9, VIP-10, and their respective buffers. However, the item name contains their names in their respective ObjectIDs.

This might seem a bit confusing, but the basic logic is that most textures, names, items, statuses, locations, etc., must be within this ItemName before you edit an "ArmorGrp" file, for example, because it loads (pre-loads) the item name file (ItemName... or L2ItemName, etc.).

In the xdat edit logs, if you look closely, you'll see that it does this... hence the reason for the error every time you try to "save" or "encrypt" the file back, because either the name isn't in the list of names, or the ObjectID in the file you're editing is wrong and doesn't match the item's name.

I hope this helps, thank you.

Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!



Simulating error
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!


correct arquive
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!


weapon
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!



Correction: the correct file name is "L2GameDataName.dat". Note that the first time I loaded it, it was incomplete; the second time, it loaded 144,000 lines. If you take the ObjectID of the last weapon in the WeaponGrp.dat file and go to the line the ObjectID points to, you will see the item name. Basic logic: if the item name isn't there, L2 won't load in the game. Since the Gracia update, they changed the direct loading system (loading the full name, texture, sounds, etc.) to the simplification of using the ObjectID; some items remain in the old system, others are already in the new standard... If you have incomplete files, here's the link where all the files for all the chronicles are...

 
Hello, how are you? Happy New Year first of all. I just wanted to clarify a doubt, and if you can help me I would be grateful. I can't log in to any of these clients, these new Innova systems give the logos, and when the Innova window appears, it closes. Could you tell me how to fix it?
 
Я буду использовать английский, потому что в прошлый раз, когда я писал на португальском (в Бразилии), меня дважды наказали, даже не поняв...

Доброе утро, добрый день или добрый вечер...

Прежде всего, с Новым 2026 годом всех!!!

Что касается редактирования файлов .dat или x.dat, сначала нужно проверить, находится ли элемент в файле itemName.dat, l2ItenDataName.dat или подобном, но если вы не можете найти его в itemName.dat, то это будет L2DataName.....dat, просто выполните поиск в системе.

Как только вы его найдете, просто расшифруйте его с помощью какого-нибудь ключа шифрования, будь то Superion или Warg Tanato, главное, чтобы он был 413. Там вы можете проверить, есть ли там название вашего предмета. Примечание: «НАЗВАНИЕ, а не ID».

Уже само наличие имен говорит о том, что все правильно; порядок там «имеет значение» в зависимости от того, что вы собираетесь делать, потому что ObjectID системных файлов точно отражает порядок (в очереди, сверху вниз), в котором элемент находится в ItemName...

Бывший.:
1 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
2 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
3 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
4 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
5 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
6 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
7 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
8 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...
9 item name="uashgasdgauigsd" end_...

.

.

Каждое число в начале равно (=) ObjectID, который вы хотите изменить или перенести с одного языка на другой (RU/NA/LA/JP и т. д.), поскольку ObjectID не всегда загружается в файл предмета (ArmorGrp, WeaponGrp и т. д.). Например, VIP существует в RU-файлах, но в NA-файлах отсутствуют VIP-8, VIP-9, VIP-10 и их соответствующие буферы. Однако название предмета содержит их имена в соответствующих ObjectID.

Это может показаться немного запутанным, но основная логика заключается в том, что большинство текстур, названий, предметов, статусов, местоположений и т. д. должны находиться в файле ItemName, прежде чем вы начнете редактировать файл "ArmorGrp", например, потому что он загружает (предварительно загружает) файл с именами предметов (ItemName... или L2ItemName и т. д.).

Если внимательно посмотреть в логи редактирования xdat, вы увидите, что происходит следующее... отсюда и ошибка, возникающая каждый раз при попытке "сохранить" или "зашифровать" файл: либо имя отсутствует в списке имен, либо ObjectID в редактируемом файле неверен и не соответствует имени элемента.

Надеюсь, это поможет, спасибо.

*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***


Моделирование ошибки
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

правильный архив
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

оружие
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***


Поправка: правильное имя файла — "L2GameDataName.dat". Обратите внимание, что при первой загрузке он был неполным; при второй загрузке загрузилось 144 000 строк. Если взять ObjectID последнего оружия в файле WeaponGrp.dat и перейти к строке, на которую указывает ObjectID, вы увидите название предмета. Основная логика: если названия предмета нет, L2 не загрузится в игре. После обновления Gracia они изменили систему прямой загрузки (загрузка полного названия, текстур, звуков и т. д.) на упрощенную загрузку с использованием ObjectID; некоторые предметы остались в старой системе, другие уже в новом стандарте... Если у вас неполные файлы, вот ссылка, где находятся все файлы для всех хроник...

Спасибо
thankx
 
Оверпостинг
Hello, how are you? Happy New Year first of all. I just wanted to clarify a doubt, and if you can help me I would be grateful. I can't log in to any of these clients, these new Innova systems give the logos, and when the Innova window appears, it closes. Could you tell me how to fix it?
Good evening and likewise, happy new year as well. I didn't quite understand your question, or perhaps the translation messed me up and went wrong...

But if you're referring to the Client, some versions require .NET to be installed to start. Another point where people often get it wrong is that some systems are encrypted or have some kind of validator, so changing l2.ini for these doesn't work; you have to modify l2.bin so that it searches for ServerAddr in l2.ini if you prefer to edit everything there. Now, if you want, you can just find an encoder that accepts l2.bin and edit it, changing the IP address inside.

Note: Changing l2.bin to l2.exe without thinking it will load l2.ini (similar to the Interlude chronicle) doesn't work!

The correct approach would be to edit l2.bin, or edit it pointing to l2.ini, or find a System (with l2.exe) of the same revision and replace the old one.

Now, if you're talking about how to open .dat files, I'm using the version available here on the forum; some people edit it and change the name, but most use the Mobios model with Cronica Warg or Superion. This actually becomes a problem that few people know how to solve, and to work with data you have to know how the "internal structure" of the file to be edited works, if it asks to load any file first, etc. There are several factors.

I hope this helps, and I hope this is also your question.

grateful
 
Последнее редактирование модератором:
Не пойму... Логин и Сервер запустились. Запускаю клиента, там при выборе сервера есть EVA1 и EVA2 которые написано, что пятница-воскресенье... И войти не получается, пишет что соединение разорвано ошибка 7... И почему пвп? Как сделать так, что-бы входить каждый день на этот сервер?
 
DeadAngel hello.. with system folden link something going wrong, can you share again the system forlder EU thnx
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу