не могу добавить звук notify

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Drimacus

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Привет, у меня есть вопрос, и я собираюсь выбросить полотенце, я пытаюсь добавить звук к анимации в «notify». не слышит и не сохраняет звук. Я использую PATCHED "unrealed" с 2003 года. Я пробовал это в редакторе l2, zip, во время выполнения. и не возможно. Что мне нужно или что я делаю не так?

извините за переводчика

Решение
As far as I know, it is done using UE2Runtime by recompiling the necessary Notifies and assembling the packages (but if you later want to modify that package, you won't be able to open it anymore, and you'll have to start everything from the beginning in that case). However, there is no freely available software for comfortable work.
As far as I know, it is done using UE2Runtime by recompiling the necessary Notifies and assembling the packages (but if you later want to modify that package, you won't be able to open it anymore, and you'll have to start everything from the beginning in that case). However, there is no freely available software for comfortable work.

Решение
Thanks Rolo, I try it and tell you if it works or not, regards.

Rolo thanks works perfect. Now I can create a .ukx with the models, animations, sounds and textures in a single file, thanks I was missing the sound to create a decent npc. Thank you for your time and best regards.

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Rolo
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу