Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Shadow of the Kamael
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
Mobius
Hey guys... what is the process to use newer version in old source? Like 306 source to 338 client

Long ago i saw some info but i dont find again.

Ty for tip!!

Hey guys... what is the process to use newer version in old source? Like 306 source to 338 client

Long ago i saw some info but i dont find again.

Ty for tip!!
look diff between "network" folders of 2 versions (306 and 338) and move diff from 338 to 306 source.
Finally - change in Server.ini allowed protocol from 306 to 338 ;D

Решение
12h and start to login and work basic stuff... ty

Find a issue.
1712374573309.png

I dont find where is that lenght with older max for update for new lenght. At moment i got errors caused by "try" is always on
Java:
catch (Exception e)
        {
            LOGGER.log(Level.WARNING, caster + " callSkill() failed.", e);
        }

Any tip?

what is on line 242 of the Formulas.java class?
Java:
balanceMod = target.isPlayable() ? Config.PVP_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()] : Config.PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()];

this get ID is returning the shynemaker ID, that is new in this update protocol, somewhere there is a set of maximum ID for old DK 216... this place that i need to change to accept shynemaker but i really dont find it

Java:
balanceMod = target.isPlayable() ? Config.PVP_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()] : Config.PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()];

this get ID is returning the shynemaker ID, that is new in this update protocol, somewhere there is a set of maximum ID for old DK 216... this place that i need to change to accept shynemaker but i really dont find it
class id enum:
Java:
    public final static int MAX_CLASS_ID;
    static
    {
        int maxClassId = 0;
        for (ClassId classId : ClassId.values())
        {
            maxClassId = Math.max(maxClassId, classId.getId());
        }
        MAX_CLASS_ID = maxClassId;
    }
and config.java. You need change old array creation to next sequence. And make it for all arrays, which used class id.
Код:
    public static float[] PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIERS = new float[ClassId.MAX_CLASS_ID + 1];

class id enum:
Java:
    public final static int MAX_CLASS_ID;
    static
    {
        int maxClassId = 0;
        for (ClassId classId : ClassId.values())
        {
            maxClassId = Math.max(maxClassId, classId.getId());
        }
        MAX_CLASS_ID = maxClassId;
    }
and config.java. You need change old array creation to next sequence. And make it for all arrays, which used class id.
Код:
 public static float[] PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIERS = new float[ClassId.MAX_CLASS_ID + 1];
Ty like always man... when i start to implement your solution there is

1712396126301.png

Ty MrKirill1232

Edit: i will update to be like u suggest, much better instead of put manualy.

Назад
Сверху Снизу