Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Prologue: Prelude of War
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
Mobius
Hey guys... what is the process to use newer version in old source? Like 306 source to 338 client

Long ago i saw some info but i dont find again.

Ty for tip!!

Hey guys... what is the process to use newer version in old source? Like 306 source to 338 client

Long ago i saw some info but i dont find again.

Ty for tip!!
look diff between "network" folders of 2 versions (306 and 338) and move diff from 338 to 306 source.
Finally - change in Server.ini allowed protocol from 306 to 338 ;D

Решение
12h and start to login and work basic stuff... ty

Find a issue.
1712374573309.png

I dont find where is that lenght with older max for update for new lenght. At moment i got errors caused by "try" is always on
Java:
catch (Exception e)
        {
            LOGGER.log(Level.WARNING, caster + " callSkill() failed.", e);
        }

Any tip?

what is on line 242 of the Formulas.java class?
Java:
balanceMod = target.isPlayable() ? Config.PVP_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()] : Config.PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()];

this get ID is returning the shynemaker ID, that is new in this update protocol, somewhere there is a set of maximum ID for old DK 216... this place that i need to change to accept shynemaker but i really dont find it

Java:
balanceMod = target.isPlayable() ? Config.PVP_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()] : Config.PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL_CHANCE_MULTIPLIERS[creature.getActingPlayer().getClassId().getId()];

this get ID is returning the shynemaker ID, that is new in this update protocol, somewhere there is a set of maximum ID for old DK 216... this place that i need to change to accept shynemaker but i really dont find it
class id enum:
Java:
    public final static int MAX_CLASS_ID;
    static
    {
        int maxClassId = 0;
        for (ClassId classId : ClassId.values())
        {
            maxClassId = Math.max(maxClassId, classId.getId());
        }
        MAX_CLASS_ID = maxClassId;
    }
and config.java. You need change old array creation to next sequence. And make it for all arrays, which used class id.
Код:
    public static float[] PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIERS = new float[ClassId.MAX_CLASS_ID + 1];

class id enum:
Java:
    public final static int MAX_CLASS_ID;
    static
    {
        int maxClassId = 0;
        for (ClassId classId : ClassId.values())
        {
            maxClassId = Math.max(maxClassId, classId.getId());
        }
        MAX_CLASS_ID = maxClassId;
    }
and config.java. You need change old array creation to next sequence. And make it for all arrays, which used class id.
Код:
 public static float[] PVE_MAGICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIERS = new float[ClassId.MAX_CLASS_ID + 1];
Ty like always man... when i start to implement your solution there is

1712396126301.png

Ty MrKirill1232

Edit: i will update to be like u suggest, much better instead of put manualy.

Назад
Сверху Снизу