Does anyone have the system folder without official protection for protocol 563?

NarutoHokage

Бывалый
Участник
Старожил I степени
Сообщения
79
Розыгрыши
0
Решения
1
Репутация
0
Реакции
17
Баллы
610
Хроники
  1. Prelude
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
L2JMOBIUS

​

Throne​

Good morning, everyone. I'm trying to bypass the system protection on the official European version (version 563). If anyone already has the system files, I’d appreciate it; I’ve tried everything—creating various .bat or .exe files to launch it directly—but nothing works because there is heavy protection in the engine.dll. If anyone has the system files, please send them to me—I’ve already managed to download the client, so I just need the system folder.
Send me the system via private message if anything comes up!
 

​

Throne​

Good morning, everyone. I'm trying to bypass the system protection on the official European version (version 563). If anyone already has the system files, I’d appreciate it; I’ve tried everything—creating various .bat or .exe files to launch it directly—but nothing works because there is heavy protection in the engine.dll. If anyone has the system files, please send them to me—I’ve already managed to download the client, so I just need the system folder.
Send me the system via private message if anything comes up!
This is 4game, this is not European L2

Launching the game using the patches I previously posted works for this version as well.
I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but I can launch it without any problems.

 
Назад
Сверху Снизу