Interface.xdat Master Class Ch2 editing tools?

IDzer0

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
I'm new here. I've been digging around for some newer versions of interface editing tools, I'm interested in Master Class Ch.2 (protocol 362), editing skill bars especially.
I worked on acmi's tool until ~Grand Crusade I think, but can't find anything close to his tool that would allow me to edit the newer chronicles.
My understanding of Russian language is at bare minimum (I think) and I hope I didn't break any rules. Can read and decrypt some words, but sometimes have to grab that damn translator :whistle:
Is there anyone who could help me? I'm not looking for already edited interface files with skill bars, etc. I'd love to edit it myself to my own taste, but I feel hopeless as I cannot find any tools that could help me open the file :(

Вы имеете в виду продажу расширенной версии работы acmi, которая изначально распространялась бесплатно?
Yes, exactly, and does this matter? You will not find a program in the public domain to work with this file of the version you need. And it is this person who sells what you need.

Назад
Сверху Снизу