hella salty
VIP
Неукротимое пламя
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 438
As the title says - I'm looking for a client dev, who will write some code for me. What I need is:
1. Edit the CLAN window for LIVE/MAIN.
- either add a drop-down menu that will show Academy + Guard Units + Main Clan;
- or make it so that the clan/pledge packets work with the old Clan window (it is still in the client).
2. Move L2 Pass to LIVE (if at all possible).
3. (OPTIONAL) If request 2 is not possible, then I'll need the CLAN changes to be applied to CLASSIC.
4. (OPTIONAL) If request 2 is not possible, then I'll need the Sayha (orange) bar on Classic to be replaced with the Vitality bar from LIVE. (it should be as simple as changing the texture, but who knows).

The job is for the code itself. I don't need pre-compiled stuff as I'm doing other changes to the interface as well.
Write down your price and estimated time for completion either here or in DM.

I have a clean source and a compiler, but I'm not giving/sharing the source. I can provide individual files (related to the work that needs to be done), but not the whole thing. Also, your profile is set to private, so nobody can DM you, and your thread is closed for replies.

I have a clean source and a compiler, but I'm not giving/sharing the source. I can provide individual files (related to the work that needs to be done), but not the whole thing. Also, your profile is set to private, so nobody can DM you, and your thread is closed for replies.

Назад
Сверху Снизу