i need help in interface editing

L2 DEV

Единомышленник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
i want to add macro inventory to Interface Essence - High Five
and i add the interface.u script and i test it work but wane i add the windows in interface.xdat i gat a black Screen can some one help me
note: i am beginner
==== >> interface.u interface.xdat

i want to add macro inventory to Interface Essence - High Five
and i add the interface.u script and i test it work but wane i add the windows in interface.xdat i gat a black Screen can some one help me
note: i am beginner
see how the existing windows are made and do your own in the likeness, that's enough for a start

I Have H5 Chronicles and i add the feature from other interface i add everything the same because the two interface work for h5
Sometimes it's just not enough to transfer. Many developers are expanding the capabilities for their interface. Therefore, conflicts may arise. At what stage exactly do you have an error? When do you edit xdat?

this is what i add

Вложения

• imterface.png
    imterface.png
    5,1 КБ · Просмотры: 131

and this is the interface i take it from
Interface code:

You have a lot of errors in the interface and you fill in the fields in xdat incorrectly. I told you - compare it with other windows. You did not do this, as a result, you catch an error because you have an invalid parameter in the previous window.
I can't help you. You completely need to redo all your changes. Just dragging it to yourself will not work as it should.

Вложения

• Shot00000.jpg
    Shot00000.jpg
    259,6 КБ · Просмотры: 96
i used other version of xdat editor you share it in forummaxi it support copy and past and it work i have some trople with the Russian language in app but it just A few words I will get used to
i find some error in the interface .ui will try to fix it

thank you bro you are awesome

test

Вложения

• Screenshot 2021-07-23 174338.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 174338.png
    9,9 КБ · Просмотры: 102
  • Screenshot 2021-07-23 175354.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-23 175354.png
    833,8 КБ · Просмотры: 73
Назад
Сверху Снизу