crossover

Последний из атеистов
VIP
Победитель в номинации 2023
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
Добрый вечер Уважаемые. В общем возникла мысль ,идея, потребность хз как назвать) сделать дополнительный(отдельный) слот в инвентаре под костюмы, сама суть представляет ли эта задача геморой, или же оно того не стоит.

Сборка pain-team (исходы есть)
Интерфейс перфектовский (исходы есть)

Прошу писать только по делу.

Добрый вечер Уважаемые. В общем возникла мысль ,идея, потребность хз как назвать) сделать дополнительный(отдельный) слот в инвентаре под костюмы, сама суть представляет ли эта задача геморой, или же оно того не стоит.

Сборка pain-team (исходы есть)
Интерфейс перфектовский (исходы есть)

Прошу писать только по делу.
оо У меня такая-же мысль возникла ) только HF. Слоты в интерфейсе вроде сделал, как бы теперь подкрутить ядро к всему этому ) Помогите нам люди добрые :)
1701113673687.png

You would either need to tweak the InventoryUpdate packet in both the game client and server or create a completely new packet.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to send so much data through the InventoryUpdate packet, though. I've read somewhere on the forum long ago that each packet has a defined size limit, which you cannot exceed. default_npc was the one who wrote that, if memory serves me correctly. If that's the case, then you would need to somehow feed the data to the client cache, one way or another.

A better approach would be to create a new packet (I know that it is possible, but don't ask me how. If somebody knows how and is willing to share, would be much appreciated!) and send the info through this newly created packet.

You would either need to tweak the InventoryUpdate packet in both the game client and server or create a completely new packet.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to send so much data through the InventoryUpdate packet, though. I've read somewhere on the forum long ago that each packet has a defined size limit, which you cannot exceed. default_npc was the one who wrote that, if memory serves me correctly. If that's the case, then you would need to somehow feed the data to the client cache, one way or another.

A better approach would be to create a new packet (I know that it is possible, but don't ask me how. If somebody knows how and is willing to share, would be much appreciated!) and send the info through this newly created packet.
Thanks for the information.

SendUiEvent could do the job for him

check

I've read through some of the discussion/comments in the guide you posted and they are highlighting some issues and/or limitations. I would advise testing extensively before pushing to LIVE server.

CHECK
Depended of the size you want to send you go either with html or senduievent
I never had significant issues that couldn't be fixed with the html packet for big data

also 2 more works with bigger data,
All data is from server's side, with live updates.

Последнее редактирование:
если есть возможность и умение создавать отдельные запросы снять-одеть, хватит CD (0 снять, 1 одеть плюс уид костюма) и пакет с одним D (уид костюма). если возможности нет - найдите или переоборудуйте существующий запрос-пакет под эти данные.
при получении пакета в клиенте подцепится к окну инвентаря и нарисовать там нужный предмет в нужный item handle
визуализацию можно манипулировать посредством UI/CI.
и естественно сохранять у игрока выбранный им уид костюма.

Тем временем пейн такой, исходы? чо?

Назад
Сверху Снизу