Посмотрите видео ниже, чтобы узнать, как установить наш сайт в виде веб-приложения на главном экране.
Примечание: Эта функция может быть недоступна в некоторых браузерах.
класNova-Design добавил(а) новый ресурс:
Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок - Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок
Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...
Doing it yourself will be better. Either way.it's good for live?
Personally, I took the 2007 client. I managed to extract some things from other servers, but since certain features weren't implemented there, I had to figure out how to do them myself—such as Shift-clicking items and sending private messages by clicking names in the chat.Just find a clean client and tinker with it; for the first few days it’s confusing, but within two weeks you gradually start to get the hang of things.do you have source of clean interlude interface?
okey thanks for the answer!Personally, I took the 2007 client. I managed to extract some things from other servers, but since certain features weren't implemented there, I had to figure out how to do them myself—such as Shift-clicking items and sending private messages by clicking names in the chat.Just find a clean client and tinker with it; for the first few days it’s confusing, but within two weeks you gradually start to get the hang of things.
спасибо!Nova-Design добавил(а) новый ресурс:
Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок - Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок
Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...