• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок

Мультиланг патч + iPerfect Interface без копирайтов и ссылок 2022-01-27

Нет прав для скачивания
  • Автор темы Автор темы adidas
  • Дата начала Дата начала
This is actual , have any problem with this patch?
 
it's good for live?
 
do you have source of clean interlude interface?
 
do you have source of clean interlude interface?
Personally, I took the 2007 client. I managed to extract some things from other servers, but since certain features weren't implemented there, I had to figure out how to do them myself—such as Shift-clicking items and sending private messages by clicking names in the chat.Just find a clean client and tinker with it; for the first few days it’s confusing, but within two weeks you gradually start to get the hang of things.
 
Personally, I took the 2007 client. I managed to extract some things from other servers, but since certain features weren't implemented there, I had to figure out how to do them myself—such as Shift-clicking items and sending private messages by clicking names in the chat.Just find a clean client and tinker with it; for the first few days it’s confusing, but within two weeks you gradually start to get the hang of things.
okey thanks for the answer!
 
Неприемлемый язык
Назад
Сверху Снизу