Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Goddess of Destruction Epeisodion / Valiance
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
l2jmobius
Здравствуйте такой вопрос, скачал сборку L2J_Mobius_11.1_TheSourceOfFlame, на сервер заходит все ок.
В конфигах нашел включение сервера Classic, сервер включается захожу на сервер вроде бы как classic, но нету предметов в инвенторе ( что то не отображается корректно) Подскажите пожалуйста, нужен патч какой то определенный что бы все отображалось или как поступить?

Здравствуйте такой вопрос, скачал сборку L2J_Mobius_11.1_TheSourceOfFlame, на сервер заходит все ок.
В конфигах нашел включение сервера Classic, сервер включается захожу на сервер вроде бы как classic, но нету предметов в инвенторе ( что то не отображается корректно) Подскажите пожалуйста, нужен патч какой то определенный что бы все отображалось или как поступить?
Ну наверное скачать надо классик а не мейн версию сервера?)

Ну наверное скачать надо классик а не мейн версию сервера?)
Вот такой вопрос еще, тогда какая версия именно классик клиента подходит под этот протокол?

418 протокол сборки, какой нужен клиент что бы запустить этот классик?)

Вот такой вопрос еще, тогда какая версия именно классик клиента подходит под этот протокол?

418 протокол сборки, какой нужен клиент что бы запустить этот классик?)
166 без автобоя, 196 с автобоем, выше протоколы уже эссенс а не классик.

Мобиус работает только с 4game апдейтами (ну почти). Так как поддержка европейской версии классика закончилось на 245 протоколе - выше 196 протокола на площадках мобиуса не найдёте.

Почему при запуске сервера, который написан под Мейн версию игры, на Классик клиенте происходит такое? Сервер специально для одной версии написан и предметы, которые работают на одной версии, могут просто не существовать на другой.
Да есть NC West и два протокола, которые "поддерживает" мобиус, но выше 196 классика у него не найти.

zik666

Баллов: 1
    Ответ помог
Mobius servers should already have that option working by itself on corresponding chronicles - as long as you're using the official branch and not some illegal leaked mess. What are you having trouble with exactly?

Mobius servers should already have that option working by itself on corresponding chronicles - as long as you're using the official branch and not some illegal leaked mess. What are you having trouble with exactly?
Thank you for your reply,
My trouble is about autobattle's panel, some icons do not show text and do not effect when clicked. And, sometime it stops running autobattle for a while although some mods still around character.
1706066281267.png

Hmm, let me ask you a couple questions:
1) in which chronicle exactly are you trying to do this?
1.a) are you sure that there is mouseover texts for these icons in that particular chronicle?
2) are you using the latest mobius release? and are you using the (clean) specified client in the readme file?

Откуда вы беретесь такие…

Iris passionair
Topic started with question about supporting latest Classic versions, you questions and answers is going out of this topic.

"Extended auto battle", which you wanna to add is not supported by mobius, because it's custom and not include in official chronicles and required a lot of client editing.
As option - you can try to find leaked Project Essence source and take "Extended Auto battle" settings from there.

As I remember - they used Request_Bypass packets for send info from client to server ;)

bardnwn Yeah, I got source at here:

Iris : I'm a newbie and just run this server for test and not tried to change anything yet. I'm not sure that clean client but there is mouseover text for those icons. Client from here:
Thanks for your time for me.

Iris passionair
Topic started with question about supporting latest Classic versions, you questions and answers is going out of this topic.

"Extended auto battle", which you wanna add is not supported by mobius, because it's custom and not include in official chronicles and required a lot of client editing.
As option - you can try to find leaked Project Essence source and take "Extended Auto battle" settings from there.

As I remember - they used Request_Bypass packets for send info from client to server;)
Ooh, I see. Thank you!

Назад
Сверху Снизу