Арбитраж пользователя Fabio на пользователя Forcecat

  • Автор темы Автор темы Fabio
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Fabio

Постоялец
Местный
Уважаемый собеседник
Старожил I степени
Куратор Данных
Сообщения
147
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
301
Реакции
387
Баллы
1 083
Fabio submitted a new arbitration No. 66:
Arbitration: Arbitratiron No. 66
Plaintiff: Fabio
Defendant: Forcecat
Amount: 150 USD
Additional information :
Details: Forcecat and I made a deal for $150 for an ability system based on the latest protocols for protocol 228 , and he was also supposed to install it on my server. A few days later, when the work was supposed to be completed, he told me, "Whoever's installing it for you—I'll help you with that, no problem ." The deal was confirmed, and he said he needed a little time.


When he sent me the files, he said he had no electricity in Ukraine , and after that he started disappearing.


Later, I checked the files with my developers and installed them on the client—it turned out that the files he sent didn't comply with the 228 protocol at all . I informed him of this, but he again replied that he had no power.


After that, he referred me to his friend who was trying to help.
Today I wrote to Forcecat again and told him that the files don't work and the deal has no result - you just got $150 and disappeared .


He replied, "The files are working . "
I asked, "For what protocol?"
To which he said: “I’m busy, report me, you’ll get banned” - after which he deleted all the messages and stopped responding .


Посмотреть вложение 89190
 
It is necessary to provide proof of payment to the defendant’s bank details, as well as evidence that these details indeed belong to them.
 
К сожалению это не первый случай таких действий от человека, не долго смог продержаться
 
Приговор по делу №66 вынесен. Для обжалования решения свяжитесь с администратором сообщества Администраторы и разработчики игровых серверов. Тема закрыта
 
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу