EsCp7GT.jpg

Website Information:
-Html based.
-Psd files are available.
-Logo PSD is included with the site.
Warning: Forum is not included!

Contact me on skype: (ID: pashalisvrag)
You can also send me a PM!

Design of 2k18 with a taste of the good old times.

Ну сайт мягко говоря не очень)

* NEW WEBSITE DESIGN ADDED - FOR SALE.
https://i.imgur.com/aEuiqPs.jpg [/ img][/B][/COLOR]
For details add me on skype: (ID: pashalisvrag)

* NEW WEBSITE DESIGN ADDED - FOR SALE!
aEuiqPs.jpg
FOR DETAILS ADD ME ON SKYPE: (ID: pashalisvrag)

Тот валик в шапке в гугл картинках уже лет 10

I dont understand a sh*** but , thank you guys . You are so nice!

even google translate can not translate your sayings .. IMAGINE THAT!
I already have google translate enabled but imagine that, you speak broken russian even if it's your first language.

Прям молодость вспомнил)

even google translate can not translate your sayings .. IMAGINE THAT!
I already have google translate enabled but imagine that, you speak broken russian even if it's your first language.
Its not broken Russian, its Russian slang. What did you expect when decided to go on Russian forum?

In short, you're use shared media in your design. Also, you adhere to obsolete design standards. For example, progress bar in Win98 style (block sequences), ugly gradient and glow.

First of all, all I said is that google translate is not translating your sayings in the right way! Maybe you should use proper grammar..Anyway!
Also I'm not using shared media in my designs, everything on my designs are MINE and ONLY MINE. That's why I sell my PSD files too! .. lel

Now, when it comes to style and preferences it's a whole different thing. I like vintage stuff, you clearly do not!
The images are not high quality, u can easily tell !. If someone wants to see the website in high quality and have an interaction with it, then this is why I left my skype ID here.
Thank you!

Probably you doesnt know one thing. In our conditions, that level of designs was been used in 2007. We know that EU/GR admins\players everytime offer and get shit sites, but in Russia youll never see something like this at any project with level better than piece of shit.

So, probably, you should try on mxc, because i think that this is only one place where you can sell this retarded designs. Really. In russia you can get 1$ for all this, and then it will be refunded, because just for lulz. 100%.

Just look at famous eu l2gold. This shit generates over 10k$/month, but it has 1$ site. ROFL.

IDK how your locale lives with that shit. When ru player will see this, he will immediately close that shit and send admin an "GTFO RETARD" message if he has any contacts.

First of all ENMITYmoula, you need to understand 1 thing. This is a public forum and accessible for everyone to register and post.
If I want to promote my work in a russian forum , who are you to tell me that I can't?
European and Russian designs in your opinion differ. Well , it might be true but how can you call me a retard and also how can you offend other online forums?
I think you need to back up a little and let me be the judge of my personality and my knowledge..2k18 kids cursing and pretending to be illuminati boss behind a screen.
I didn't come here with a negative attitude , you didn't have to post something that has a lot of curses , your people didn't have to be mean.
If you do not like it , just move on..Do not comment and keep on scrolling on next unread topic.
Have a great day! But most importantly , do not offend people's dignity.

your design vs euro-pvp.com or ketrawars.net my opinion is if your website worth about 25$ USD 30USD then u sell it on wrong price nobody judge you but you should understand when someone selling quality web templates and when someone selling cheap web templates. hope this comment helped you

Назад
Сверху Снизу