Reactions system

tempuser233

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

A friend of mine recommended this forum and I noticed that many shares require a like. The problem is, that I can't give a like unless I have at least 10 posts. It's like the forum is forcing me to leave random messages in order to download what I want.

I started replying to topics, saying words like "Thanks", but it resulted in warnings. What am I supposed to do?

Hello,

На friend of mine recommended this forum і I noticed that many shares require a like. Проблема є, що я не може жити як неповноцінний, що я маю на 10 posts. Це означає, що forum є forcing me до щастя random messages in order to download what I want.

I started replying to topics, saying words як "Thanks", але це resulted в warnings. What am I supposed to do?
Write something useful and understandable or pay for the subscription.
Also, you can share your own achievements in Lineage 2

Последнее редактирование:
Hello,

A friend of mine recommended this forum and I noticed that many shares require a like. The problem is, that I can't give a like unless I have at least 10 posts. It's like the forum is forcing me to leave random messages in order to download what I want.

I started replying to topics, saying words like "Thanks", but it resulted in warnings. What am I supposed to do?
Для начала прочитать

Назад
Сверху Снизу