Move protocol 166

TripaPlayer

Путник
VIP
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
I created a window that shows the new item in the inventory, I added a movement downwards, I would like that when it disappears and appears again, it appears in its initial position.How can I create this?

1717881479898.png

I created a window that shows the new item in the inventory, I added a movement downwards, I would like that when it disappears and appears again, it appears in its initial position.How can I create this?

Посмотреть вложение 75150

This is already present in the p166 client. Long story short, it is a flash animation loop, located in a UGX file, which is triggered by an EVENT. You can call it from the Interface.u, as far as I remember. Don't ask where, I found it a long long time ago and I have since long forgotten where it was.

This is already present in the p166 client. Long story short, it is a flash animation loop, located in a UGX file, which is triggered by an EVENT. You can call it from the Interface.u, as far as I remember. Don't ask where, I found it a long long time ago and I have since long forgotten where it was.
Thank you, now you gave me a way to study.

Назад
Сверху Снизу