Map point

Reboot

Знаменитый
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 250
Как или где меняются точки на карте? Например рб, деревни, и другие точки которые есть на карте?

Решение
This point

1675404514796.png

RaidData_ClassicAden-eu.dat, classic for classic, classic aden for essence, and clean for live.

Код:
raid_begin    id=49    raid_id=25158    raid_lvl=75    search_zoneid=97    Loc={127344.0;-5197.0;-3208.0}    desc=[]    raid_ppl=2    respawn_type=after_death    view_item={93010;93007;95772}    respawn_time={2200}    rc_level={1;99}    teleport_loc={128048.0;-5376.0;-3280.0}    use_teleport_loc=1    raid_end

ID is the order i think in the file
RAID_ID is the raid to check
RAID_LVL is for u put manually the rb lvl to display
SEARCH ZONE gludio region or dion region
LOC is the place where the point will appear in map, if u put /loc in toi, the icon will appear in toi etc
DESC is a description about boss show...
Как или где меняются точки на карте? Например рб, деревни, и другие точки которые есть на карте?
Если реч о классике, то в датниках
А так хз что у тебя там за клиент, оформи вопрос нормально

This point

1675404514796.png

RaidData_ClassicAden-eu.dat, classic for classic, classic aden for essence, and clean for live.

Код:
raid_begin    id=49    raid_id=25158    raid_lvl=75    search_zoneid=97    Loc={127344.0;-5197.0;-3208.0}    desc=[]    raid_ppl=2    respawn_type=after_death    view_item={93010;93007;95772}    respawn_time={2200}    rc_level={1;99}    teleport_loc={128048.0;-5376.0;-3280.0}    use_teleport_loc=1    raid_end

LOC is the place where the point will appear in map, if u put /loc in toi, the icon will appear in toi etc
DESC is a description about boss show below raidname
RAID PPL need test what each number is but is for show, SOLO, GROUP or COMMAND CHANNEL
VIEW ITEM to show drop list
RESPAWN TYPE to choose if will appear time remaing etc, specific time to each day at XX:XX hour etc, have some options like unknown to show "unknown"
RC LEVEL dont remember
TELEPORT LOC if u put a valid position will have the option to teleport to boss
USE TELEPORT LOC dont remember

Sorry for dont make it complete, i study that months ago. But hope it help!

Решение
This point

Посмотреть вложение 47796

Код:

DESC is a description about boss show below raidname
RAID PPL need test what each number is but is for show, SOLO, GROUP or COMMAND CHANNEL
VIEW ITEM to show drop list
RESPAWN TYPE to choose if will appear time remaing etc, specific time to each day at XX:XX hour etc, have some options like unknown to show "unknown"
RC LEVEL dont remember
TELEPORT LOC if u put a valid position will have the option to teleport to boss
USE TELEPORT LOC dont remember

Sorry for dont make it complete, i study that months ago. But hope it help!
Thank you.
Remember that client essence.
Thats all what i need.
But a little qustion, this point put itself when i spawn bosses?

Thank you.
Remember that client essence.
Thats all what i need.
But a little qustion, this point put itself when i spawn bosses?

Reboot, he upgrades when the map get the call to open... if boss spawn and u already have map open he icon will not change. Cause like i say the trigger to search the data is when it opens.

Назад
Сверху Снизу