Help , i buy 800e 3 armor paint .. and now i need l2client dat editor in order to use them...

markodemarko

Друг форума
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hello everyone.. i ask from a Russian guy to paint me 3 armor sets.. and he did very good job... but i dint knew what .. i had to have the best client dat editor in order to use his armors. .. i cant find any shared dat editor that work .. as he say.. he sells his perfect editor for 300e .. i dont have more money left for this...

already another guy wanna help me for free i guess ... but currently he is afk..

i must unpack all .dat files and pack them all without errors...

do someone have such l2clientdat editor who can help with it ...? already spend tons of money and i cant use them :(

i so idiot... i love my server and lineage 2 ... and its so pain this crap :

dont ask me for the guy who sold me his work... i wont give any names.. just take care guys...

before order something .. do many questions .. world out there is strange ...

why are you waiting for someone to tell you how to fix your problem, but you don’t tell, who deceived you, to help another peoples not to be deceived?

Что вам вообще надо ? Из вашего сообщения ничего не понятно. Какая версия клиента? Что вам передал исполнитель? Какие файлы?

wich protocol are we talking? it's only dressme ? maybe this can help depending of the procol Editor

hello guys .. i found one shared editor and for now seems working normal.. i was using a old protocol and i had tons of error.. i was scared ... he told me i have a good editor but i sell it for 300e ... i say i cant pay such money... so i thoutght shared editors wouldnt do any work...

thanks god i found one here and until now i do my edits in my system...

it was my mistake what i order him paint my armors and i ditn ask him if i cant edit my files after this ?

anyway thansk for your time answer me here...

i dont write his name becuase i m not sure if its my mistake guys... he did great job .. anyway ... l2 consume our money like water.. damn...

u can close this ..

Назад
Сверху Снизу