How can I edit skill effects/textures without them being corrupted?

Vokt

Путник
Пользователь
Сообщения
5
Розыгрыши
0
Репутация
0
Реакции
1
Баллы
6
I first export them using UE Viewer and after I edit them I import them to UnrealEditor(L2Editor) to the package the texture/mesh belonged to. When I try to open l2.exe with the edited files I get an error that the files are corrupted, any guess to what am I doing wrong?
 
I first export them using UE Viewer and after I edit them I import them to UnrealEditor(L2Editor) to the package the texture/mesh belonged to. When I try to open l2.exe with the edited files I get an error that the files are corrupted, any guess to what am I doing wrong?
After editing with EnrealEditor, the file must be re-encrypted.
 

Vokt

Баллов: 1
helped me figure out why the files I edited and imported back were corrupted
Решение
Назад
Сверху Снизу