hella salty
VIP
Неукротимое пламя
Розыгрыши
Решения
Реакции
Баллы
1 438
Используйте корректное название темы. Не стоит употреблять в заголовке темы слова с призывами о помощи, вида "срочно, хелп, помогите, ошибка, ошибки сервера, привет и т.д.". Название должно быть информативным
Greetings,
I'd like to ask for your help in resolving the following conundrum:

I'm upscaling a H5 source to a newer client protocol.
However, the Use Agreement, aka LICENSE, can only be successfully passed by clicking ACCEPT with the mouse. If you hit ENTER on the keyboard, the process gets stuck. I've been debugging this for a couple of hours now and I've located the issue, but I have no idea how to resolve it.
When you press ENTER, the game sends twice in quick succession the related opcode (0x05, suitably named RequestL2ServerList() on the source I have), and instead of getting picked up in another thread, it actually uses the same thread and gets stuck right before sending the ServerList(.java) packet to the client. In fact, it does not even reach the write function nor its predecessor in the PacketEncoder/L2LoginServerPacket.

Could anyone help me out with solution ideas, please?

Just with 1 arrival, ignore the next ones

у меня похожая ситуация была когда сервер и клиент на локале был, когда сервер на другой комп переехал это прошло. с чем это связано было так и не понял, вылезала ошибка по чексумме именно когда выбираешь сервер по enter. Это на клиенте Ertheia.

у меня похожая ситуация была когда сервер и клиент на локале был, когда сервер на другой комп переехал это прошло. с чем это связано было так и не понял, вылезала ошибка по чексумме именно когда выбираешь сервер по enter. Это на клиенте Ertheia.

I just tested it and it was fine when accessing the server from a remote location... WOAH! Crazy! Thanks! :)

Назад
Сверху Снизу