AuthD classic off

sql server use? 2019 Yes,
Not tried in 2018

Без PA В мир не попасть!!!!!!! Запомните это и не пытайтесь. вы максимум создадите персонажа.!!!!

CONVERT DATETIME ERROR - CHECK CacheD/l2cacheExt.ini [SettingExt] try set AltDateTimeConvertFormat=0 and restore default sql script

is closed if you enter the wrong one three times, or if you receive the wrong password message is simply crashed (this is the version of the client)
I have made this change. Now I'm abble to create char but still cant enter in world:

Вложения

• err3.jpg
    err3.jpg
    412,6 КБ · Просмотры: 160
  • err4.jpg
    err4.jpg
    608,1 КБ · Просмотры: 91
do you have this files i shared here? because i saw world 1? or you change the world from 123 to 1?

if you using this files with the db from the pack you dont have any problem. and conect corerctly
Yes I changed in configs and in lin2db.dbo.server

I can choose server and even create character. I Just cant enter game. I'll try reinstall db again when I get home.

Which version are you using? Main or classic, essence?
Same version shared here: L2KR-P287-D20200616-G574 + system_287-kr-nogg-strings-ENG

Ok reinstalled full database. Nothing changed, just AltDateTimeConvertFormat=1 to AltDateTimeConvertFormat=0 and same error. Any ideas? I can choose server and create character but when I click to enter world cached server return this error.
erro1.jpg

Figured out the problem. The main reason is SQL Server...:sneaky::sneaky:

I changed SQL Server 2022 to 2019 and now it works fine. Shot00002.jpg

Вложения

• erro2.jpg
    erro2.jpg
    611 КБ · Просмотры: 65
  • erro3.jpg
    erro3.jpg
    616,7 КБ · Просмотры: 66
  • erro4.jpg
    erro4.jpg
    323,8 КБ · Просмотры: 105
dude,can you make a video about how to install this server files?

166p победил вход. только с ПА.
1675232288847.png

@LegacyOfAden
Friends, are you Paserver establishment successfully? Can you record a video for us? thanks

Hello kirayamato, I dont used PA server emulator. I just used the authd shared by 010000. Some days ago I tried but without success...

Назад
Сверху Снизу