AuthD classic off

Yes, I used the database you shared, thank you very much, but without using paserver, I could only build characters and there was no reaction. Restarting the server, I could only see characters, but I could not log in to the game interface, and characters could not enter the game world.

Yes, I used the database you shared, thank you very much, but without using paserver, I could only build characters and there was no reaction. Restarting the server, I could only see characters, but I could not log in to the game interface, and characters could not enter the game world.
strange, me without PA Server I login but I don't see servers. and with pa server I can't connect, only with custom authd I managed to connect and enter the game up to that point.

Yes, you can use the custom authd to log in to the establishment of the character screen, after the establishment of the character and the server disconnected.

Yes, you can use the custom authd to log in to the establishment of the character screen, after the establishment of the character and the server disconnected.
now Pa server working without errors authd working without errors and authgated without errors but i can't login Access i have add password its ok if wrong password i disconected all working if change any parameter i working see the photos..

Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg

I see. You're getting pretty close. I am also using 287, if you can find the 162kor client and try version 162, I have a feeling that IRk may be using version 162.

it is using 166, but i realize that we are going to need to fix AuthServer in Send-ServerList, because it can't list the classic servers. it puts them all as live. the rest is working perfect. in 166, we also have 162, but it is the same, it doesn't change anything in database.

Now I started to do 286 until I found the solution in AuthServer to leave 166 complete.

some tests from me with another Hauthd with 166 and Vanganth Ext..

Вложения

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    514,4 КБ · Просмотры: 167
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    338,6 КБ · Просмотры: 152
Запрещено оставлять агрессивные или оскорбительные выражения в комментариях и других сообщениях. Проект отличается уважением друг к другу. Не нарушайте эту традицию
Im selling or trade the classic authd with source if anyone wants. Pm me.
Для продаж есть соответствующий раздел! Не надо захламлять тему рекламой своих услуг, для этого есть специально отведенное место!

first update @_@

Вложения

• Shot00002.jpg
    Shot00002.jpg
    347,1 КБ · Просмотры: 100
  • Shot00003.jpg
    Shot00003.jpg
    250,8 КБ · Просмотры: 141
  • Shot00004.jpg
    Shot00004.jpg
    280,3 КБ · Просмотры: 149
  • Shot00006.jpg
    Shot00006.jpg
    273,1 КБ · Просмотры: 199
  • Shot00005.jpg
    Shot00005.jpg
    236,2 КБ · Просмотры: 219
  • patch_287_beta_v1.7z
    1,9 МБ · Просмотры: 97
@010000 Thank you so much, I was moved to cry, thank you for sharing.

@ 010000 Can this database be applied to version 162 or 166?

Назад
Сверху Снизу