Посмотрите видео ниже, чтобы узнать, как установить наш сайт в виде веб-приложения на главном экране.
Примечание: Эта функция может быть недоступна в некоторых браузерах.
поставь 546 (не в ту сторону посчитал 30)The background gets smaller and becomes transparent where the background should be.
Фон уменьшается в размерах и становится прозрачным там, где он должен быть.
Посмотреть вложение 93642
Посмотреть вложение 93643
What is problem? All in your hands.Could someone send me the link privately? The like button isn't available to me and I can't access the download link.
Т.е. в самом игровом штате будет окно с браузером?dll для открытия браузера кнопками в игре с конфигом
Ага Пётр хром прикрутил чтоб ты видосик не отходя от игры смотрел.Т.е. в самом игровом штате будет окно с браузером?
- подсветка членов пати
- немного оптимизировал инвентарь и добавил анимацию отображения новых или обновлённых предметов
- добавил открытие окна нанесения татуировок в инвентаре (если необходимо можно сделать кнопку убрать тату но это мне кажется лишнее)
- немного оптимизировал показ дропа на экране (раньше если в 1-2 секунды вы получаете больше 4к итемов был крит)
- немного подправил тултипы оружия
- поправил кривой внешний вид окна просмотра скилов игрока через Alt+G (из-за кнопки заточки...
Good job Petr !! Keep it up!Petr обновил(а) ресурс "Abstract" interface for Interlude новой записью:
"Abstract" interface v2.9
Узнать больше об этом обновлении...
More than 4,000 chat notifications in one second:- немного оптимизировал показ дропа на экране (раньше если в 1-2 секунды вы получаете больше 4к итемов был крит
Petr can you explain what do you mean ? 4k items for example ?
Well, I also noticed that sometimes you have to click it more than once, and it only works after 3-4 times. There was a "Login" button, I clicked it, but it does the same thing as double-clicking the line. But the autologin mod isn't mine, and I don't know the contents of the .dll. Do the "Account" and "Website" buttons work? Do they redirect you to the website?Petr hi friend , i have a question 1/2 of my friends play from windows 10 and when press to l2.exe to login nothing happen ?
i don't have the problem with interface
Well, I also noticed that sometimes you have to click it more than once, and it only works after 3-4 times. There was a "Login" button, I clicked it, but it does the same thing as double-clicking the line. But the autologin mod isn't mine, and I don't know the contents of the .dll. Do the "Account" and "Website" buttons work? Do they redirect you to the website?
i mean when you enter l2.exe file come lineage 2 screen and close nothing happenWell, I also noticed that sometimes you have to click it more than once, and it only works after 3-4 times. There was a "Login" button, I clicked it, but it does the same thing as double-clicking the line. But the autologin mod isn't mine, and I don't know the contents of the .dll. Do the "Account" and "Website" buttons work? Do they redirect you to the website?
Try rightclick l2 then settings and click to unblocki mean when you enter l2.exe file come lineage 2 screen and close nothing happen
i don't have any problem i log normaly with windows 11 , but some of my friend can't login
sorry Warman i don't undarstand you ? what you mean to click on l2.exe right click and ? i don't see button unblockTry rightclick l2 then settings and click to unblock
Have you tried this? 8 message agosorry Warman i don't undarstand you ? what you mean to click on l2.exe right click and ? i don't see button unblock