Софт XDAT VISUAL EDITOR

  • Автор темы Автор темы Luan
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Thanks for keeping this updated, the visual editor saves a lot of time compared to editing xdat by hand.
 
Выпрашивание хайда
Hi everyone.
The other day I was just messing around with the interface. It was getting a bit boring and confusing, and I kept reloading it to see the interface changes.

That's when I had the idea to use an AI to build this tool using the current XDAT code and a "visualizer" to help with the development of the graphical parts of the XDAT.

The source code is in the zip file.
I don't care if you think it's bad that it was made in AI or not.


Currently functional protocols:
Interlude 🆕
High Five 273
Tauti 25
Helios 64
Salvation 140 🆕
Fafurion 162-166-196
Fafurion 166(KR) 🆕
Death Knight 245
Dweling of Spirits 286-287
Frost Lord 311
Battle Chronicles 338
Vanguard 362
Crusader 388
Assassin 414
Seven Sings 448
High Elves 465
The hearth of Iron 507
Rose Vain 520-520(KR)
Samurai Crow 542
Echo of Elements (557) 🆕
Age of Legion (558KR) 🆕

​
Посмотреть вложение 95088


Посмотреть вложение 95089

​
Download: *** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***



Thanks to the official creators of L2Tool-UGX and ACMI.​
Спасибо за информацию
Сообщение объединено:
Еще бы скачать, вобще супер будет
 
Последнее редактирование:
посмотреть
Сообщение объединено:
посмотреть
 
thanks, I was looking for this!
 
Hi everyone.
The other day I was just messing around with the interface. It was getting a bit boring and confusing, and I kept reloading it to see the interface changes.

That's when I had the idea to use an AI to build this tool using the current XDAT code and a "visualizer" to help with the development of the graphical parts of the XDAT.

The source code is in the zip file.
I don't care if you think it's bad that it was made in AI or not.


Currently functional protocols:
Interlude 🆕
High Five 273
Tauti 25
Helios 64
Salvation 140 🆕
Fafurion 162-166-196
Fafurion 166(KR) 🆕
Death Knight 245
Dweling of Spirits 286-287
Frost Lord 311
Battle Chronicles 338
Vanguard 362
Crusader 388
Assassin 414
Seven Sings 448
High Elves 465
The hearth of Iron 507
Rose Vain 520-520(KR)
Samurai Crow 542
Echo of Elements (557) 🆕
Age of Legion (558KR) 🆕

​
Посмотреть вложение 95088


Посмотреть вложение 95089

​
Download: *** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***



Thanks to the official creators of L2Tool-UGX and ACMI.​
Посмотреть, хоть и для [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.86)]Hellbound нужно .. но пройти мимо никак))[/COLOR]
 
благодарю
 
Интересно.
 
look
 
посмотреть
 
дзенькую!) дайте и мне там.
 
Hi everyone.
The other day I was just messing around with the interface. It was getting a bit boring and confusing, and I kept reloading it to see the interface changes.

That's when I had the idea to use an AI to build this tool using the current XDAT code and a "visualizer" to help with the development of the graphical parts of the XDAT.

The source code is in the zip file.
I don't care if you think it's bad that it was made in AI or not.


Currently functional protocols:
Interlude 🆕
High Five 273
Tauti 25
Helios 64
Salvation 140 🆕
Fafurion 162-166-196
Fafurion 166(KR) 🆕
Death Knight 245
Dweling of Spirits 286-287
Frost Lord 311
Battle Chronicles 338
Vanguard 362
Crusader 388
Assassin 414
Seven Sings 448
High Elves 465
The hearth of Iron 507
Rose Vain 520-520(KR)
Samurai Crow 542
Echo of Elements (557) 🆕
Age of Legion (558KR) 🆕

​
Посмотреть вложение 95088


Посмотреть вложение 95089

​
Download: *** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***

*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***



Thanks to the official creators of L2Tool-UGX and ACM​
Выглядит прекрасно , сейчас ее испробуем
 
Спасибо, посмотрим )
 
благодарю
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу