Hi everyone.
The other day I was just messing around with the interface. It was getting a bit boring and confusing, and I kept reloading it to see the interface changes.
That's when I had the idea to use an AI to build this tool using the current XDAT code and a "visualizer" to help with the development of the graphical parts of the XDAT.
The source code is in the zip file.
I don't care if you think it's bad that it was made in AI or not.
Currently functional protocols:
Interlude
High Five 273
Tauti 25
Helios 64
Salvation 140
Fafurion 162-166-196
Fafurion 166(KR)
Death Knight 245
Dweling of Spirits 286-287
Frost Lord 311
Battle Chronicles 338
Vanguard 362
Crusader 388
Assassin 414
Seven Sings 448
High Elves 465
The hearth of Iron 507
Rose Vain 520-520(KR)
Samurai Crow 542
Echo of Elements (557)
Age of Legion (558KR)
The other day I was just messing around with the interface. It was getting a bit boring and confusing, and I kept reloading it to see the interface changes.
That's when I had the idea to use an AI to build this tool using the current XDAT code and a "visualizer" to help with the development of the graphical parts of the XDAT.
The source code is in the zip file.
I don't care if you think it's bad that it was made in AI or not.
Currently functional protocols:
Interlude
High Five 273
Tauti 25
Helios 64
Salvation 140
Fafurion 162-166-196
Fafurion 166(KR)
Death Knight 245
Dweling of Spirits 286-287
Frost Lord 311
Battle Chronicles 338
Vanguard 362
Crusader 388
Assassin 414
Seven Sings 448
High Elves 465
The hearth of Iron 507
Rose Vain 520-520(KR)
Samurai Crow 542
Echo of Elements (557)
Age of Legion (558KR)
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться.
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться.
Thanks to the official creators of L2Tool-UGX and ACMI.
Последнее редактирование:













