Warrior's Helmet floating next to character

Iris

Выдающийся
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 303
Hello! I hope you guys could help me with this strange problem. Several cosmetic helmets are broken in the client, and they don't "stick" to the character's head. Instead, they are floating around.

Client version: 152 protocol (Etina's Fate)

For example: Warrior's Helmet, Dragon Boat, etc. This happens with every item that has "has_ani=1" in AdditionalItemGrp.dat

In this screenshot, you can see the problem: Instead of the helmet sticking to the head, it's just floating around.

1710577240218.png

My Armorgrp.dat:

Код:
item_begin    tag=1    object_id=21126    drop_type=3    drop_anim_type=1    drop_radius=4    drop_height=3    drop_texture={{[Branch2.mfighter_br_close_helmet_m003];{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}}    icon={[BranchSys2.icon.br_close_helmet_i00];[None];[None];[None];[None]}    durability=-1    weight=10    material_type=wood    crystallizable=0    related_quest_id={}    color=1    is_attribution=0    property_params=0    icon_panel=[None]    complete_item_dropsound_type=[dropsound_complete_armor]    inventory_type=equipment    body_part=hairall    m_HumnFigh={{[Branch2.mfighter_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_HumnFigh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_HumnFigh={{[Branch2.ffighter_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_HumnFigh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_DarkElf={{[Branch2.mdarkelf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_DarkElf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_DarkElf={{[Branch2.fdarkelf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_DarkElf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_Dorf={{[Branch2.mdwarf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_Dorf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_Dorf={{[Branch2.fdwarf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_Dorf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_Elf={{[Branch2.melf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_Elf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_Elf={{[Branch2.felf_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_Elf_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_HumnMyst={{[Branch2.mmagic_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_HumnMyst_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_HumnMyst={{[Branch2.fmagic_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_HumnMyst_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_OrcFigh={{[Branch2.morc_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_OrcFigh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_OrcFigh={{[Branch2.forc_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_OrcFigh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_OrcMage={{[Branch2.mshaman_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_OrcMage_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_OrcMage={{[Branch2.fshaman_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_OrcMage_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    m_Kamael={{[Branch2.mkamael_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    m_Kamael_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    f_Kamael={{[Branch2.fkamael_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    f_Kamael_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    mertheia={{[None]};{[None]}}    mertheia_mesh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    fertheia={{[LineageAccessory4.FErtheia_br_close_helmet_m003_a]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00];[Fertheia.Fertheia_h03_m005_ch_t00]}}    fertheia_mesh_add={{{[None]};{{0;-1}}};{[None]};[None]}    NPC={{[Branch2.mfighter_br_close_helmet_m003]};{[BranchSys2.HairAcc2.br_close_helmet_t00]}}    NPC_add={{{};{}};{};[None]}    attack_effect=[LineageEffect.p_u002_a]    item_sound={[None]}    drop_sound=[ItemSound.itemdrop_armor_leather]    equip_sound=[None]    UNK_7=1537    UNK_6=0    armor_type=none    crystal_type=none    mp_bonus=0    hide_mask=0    underwear_body_part1=0    underwear_body_part2=0    full_armor_enchant_effect_type=-1    item_end

My ItemName.dat:
Код:
item_name_begin    id=21126    name=[Warrior's Helmet]    additionalname=[]    description=[]    popup=-1    default_action=[action_equip]    use_order=0    name_class=-1    color=1    Tooltip_Texture=[None]    is_trade=1    is_drop=0    is_destruct=1    is_private_store=1    keep_type=7    is_npctrade=0    is_commission_store=1    item_name_end

My AdditionalItemGrp.dat:
Код:
item_begin    id=21126    has_ani=1    include_item={}    max_energy=-1    lookchange=0    cloakhide=0    cloakmeshtype=0    armor_hide=0    item_end

The interesting part: If I replace these 3 files for the completely retail version from 152, now the helmets work completely fine. But I don't understand. The lines regarding to these helmets are copied exactly the same. Why could lines from unrelated items be affecting how these ones work?

Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks!

Проблему нашли. Она была в несоответствии содержимого item-датников.

Во всех item-датниках должно совпадать количество предметов и их id, т.е.:
(Armorgrp.dat + EtcItemgrp.dat + Weapongrp.dat) == ItemName-x.dat == AdditionalItemGrp.dat

• Мне нравится
Реакции: Iris
Проблему нашли. Она была в несоответствии содержимого item-датников.

Во всех item-датниках должно совпадать количество предметов и их id, т.е.:
(Armorgrp.dat + EtcItemgrp.dat + Weapongrp.dat) == ItemName-x.dat == AdditionalItemGrp.dat
I can confirm that this was 100% the solution, and now they work perfectly.

I can also vouch for Spoken, he's extremely knowledgeable and efficient ))

Thanks again!!

Назад
Сверху Снизу