Знающий
Местный
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
We can in this topic share which problem
s we have a solution for the Classic 287 KR leaked files

I'll start with some html and an event.

the html is translated into english if someone posts diferent language it would be good to state what language ie are you RU PL CZ or anything.

So those of us who don't know how to make something in the database to help with the leaked files can do many other things so that we can all help together to make a project as correct as possible as a team.

in the following topics you will find how to start your server..

Currently the following html's have been translated to EN:

1-Kamael village npcs html
2-Gatekeeper Angelina in Giran harbor htmls
3-Fisherman
4-Fishing Manual
5-Gatekeeper Bella for quest 10966 htmls
6-Gatekeeper Elina htmls
7-Captsin Bathis quests 10962 & 10966 htmls
8-Dimensional Merchant html
9- Create clan alliance html
10- Event npc Oriana htmls

event:
EventData with Balthus event

Вложения

• Translated_htmls_English_classic_287.7z
    22,3 КБ · Просмотры: 30

Doing that shit it's just time loss for nothing

btw, gl

Doing that shit it's just time loss for nothing

btw gl
thanks for sharing with us!! but before you did it they didn't exist so I thought we'd start as a team to make them as we can..

these html are for classic 287-286 protocol ?

but let's keep the topic because it has to do with errors in the game apart from html such as events hintig zones and that each of us can fix. or something else.

Thanks Again for your share!!

thanks for sharing with us!! but before you did it they didn't exist so I thought we'd start as a team to make them as we can..

these html are for classic 287-286 protocol ?

but let's keep the topic because it has to do with errors in the game apart from html such as events hintig zones and that each of us can fix. or something else.

Thanks Again for your share!!
Парни, вы сойдете сума сходу восстанавливать функционал 287 протокола. Да и классик этой версии настолько не зашел игрокам, что иннова закрыла eu сервера классика. Они стояли пустые и наносили репутационные риски.
Тут либо Main, либо Essence.
Как уже советовали более опытные люди, классик стоит рассматривать 162 или 166 протокол. Тут у нас еще есть шанс.
Гораздо действеннее было, если бы мы скидывались деньгами и нанимали для помощи профессионалов, которые действительно понимают в этом.

Classic 166 Protocol

Classic 166 Protocol Cached + L2Server fix key

Do you know what bipolar personality disorder is?
I recommend you read about it.
He sent you 38,000 htmls in English and 38,000 htmls in Russian... and you only share a little with people in exchange for important things??? hahaha you have no shame

Dear guytis where exactly do you find the joke here?
He sent you 38,000 htmls in English and 38,000 htmls in Russian... and you only share a little with people in exchange for important things??? hahaha you have no shame

what did I ask for in return? bad translation? I'm not asking for anything, I made a topic to make html and what else is needed for the pack and I did it, ChaosPaladin shared the html with us and thanks for it.. you are giving me 38k html en and 38k RU ? what do you drink?

one of the reasons I haven't dealt with forums for so many years is this one here... I want you to show me exactly where you sent me the html, take a photo, otherwise apologize...

I thank the forum and the administrators for their hospitality, this is my last post, you can delete all of them, after the mister guytis asked for an apology.

im not a kid im 47 years old and I cannot and will not deal with such people like him

and one last thing, I'm not a professional, I'm a hobbyist, I'm not going to take your job, don't be afraid, dear guytis...

@ChaosPaladinSmiDMiPaNtHeR Friends, thank you for sharing, thank you very much. Can you make simplified Chinese interface and game content?

Парни, вы сойдете сума сходу восстанавливать функционал 287 протокола. Да и классик этой версии настолько не зашел игрокам, что иннова закрыла eu сервера классика. Они стояли пустые и наносили репутационные риски.
Как уже советовали более опытные люди, классик стоит рассматривать 162 или 166 протокол. Тут у нас еще есть шанс.
Гораздо действеннее было, если бы мы скидывались деньгами и нанимали для помощи профессионалов, которые действительно понимают в этом.

Classic 166 Protocol

Friends, do you have a matching database file? May we run this 166 version of the game, can we enter the game? If we can, how can there be related help files or video teaching?

Последнее редактирование:
what did I ask for in return? bad translation? I'm not asking for anything, I made a topic to make html and what else is needed for the pack and I did it, ChaosPaladin shared the html with us and thanks for it.. you are giving me 38k html en and 38k RU ? what do you drink?

one of the reasons I haven't dealt with forums for so many years is this one here... I want you to show me exactly where you sent me the html, take a photo, otherwise apologize...

I thank the forum and the administrators for their hospitality, this is my last post, you can delete all of them, after the mister guytis asked for an apology.

im not a kid im 47 years old and I cannot and will not deal with such people like him

and one last thing, I'm not a professional, I'm a hobbyist, I'm not going to take your job, don't be afraid, dear guytis...

html.png

you are confused friend they have nothing to do with him .. did he tell you what the panther is?

this is my discord PantHeR#3210
and you have me on discord you helped me a day with a procedure "ap_GStat"

but if you want to help, you can upload your files to the community here.
Sorry, I apologize, I mistook you for him.

Вы бы видели этот перевод. он уже удален с корзины даже. типо ложка нечистая хочет предложить кушать. перевод как в 2002 году переводили игры на дисках. как вам перевод ахахаха

1676019588858.png

1676019610075.png

Последнее редактирование:
Thank you for share
[LIKES=][/LIKES]

Кто-нибудь знает о стабильности файлов 287 PTS?

Classic 166 Protocol

Thank you for sharing!
Do you have the main body of 166Protocol?

Вот вам вдруг кто захочет посмотреть 241 классик. Крекнуть крекнул екзешки, но клиент не смог найти 241 пропатченный.

Вложения

• 241.rar
    5,6 МБ · Просмотры: 71
Назад
Сверху Снизу