SVN Vanganth IT LAST License Free 1.3.1.2

Нет прав для скачивания

z0n4r1e

Интересующийся
Местный
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы

а чем архивы между собой отличаются, не подскажешь? разницу в названии вижу, а что значит, не догоняю)

первый был сделан из исходников LoanX, теперь из родных исходников, и я полностью отвязал потребность лицензии, то есть ключей и тд.

z0n4r1e This server for C6 or Classic?
Btw, thank for share

Interlude 746 protocol

Maybe you not installed:
9_class_list.sql
10_sql_update.sql
11_user_prohibit.sql

or maybe you entered wrong odbc on first start

Authd - lin2db

and dbo.server lin2db not filled

there is no in archive, and not necessary

there is no in archive, and not necessary
Yes, I have done and I'm testing now
Thank you very much :love:

z0n4r1e : Can we add a customization about Auto-Farm for this server like

z0n4r1e : please tell me how to set autoloot
the command .autoloot on is not effect

устанавливается через батник, заполни некоторые данные. Внеси в БД запись для соединения. Пропиши порты для сервера. Запусти сервис (если не запускается, то смени метод запуска сервиса). И все будет отлично :Run: Но как с ним взаимодействовать никто не знает, по годовалой информации софт утерян вместе с postpacific.

petition.jpg

is installed via a body file, fill in some data. Add an entry to the database for the connection. Register the ports for the server. Start the service (if it doesn’t start, then change the service startup method). And everything will be fine. :Run: But no one knows how to interact with it; according to one-year-old information, the software was lost along with postpacific.

Посмотреть вложение 73369
Great!
Can you teach me to do this, please :OnionHead:

Hi all

Bumped into a problem, probably with the client. I do not see the texture of the character and some NPCs:
1.png

Also, sometimes I see the next message in the server logs:
2.png

Tried several clients, but nothing helped.

Could someone give me a hint as to where to search for the problem?
Thanks in advance!

try to use my client, if you still have the same issue so is not the problem from client.

try to use my client, if you still have the same issue so is not the problem from client.
thank you, the problem is not solved but at least the error message has disappeared. I wonder what server-side issue can cause the char texture problem, and why I don't see any NPC, is it a problem with the NPS service...

Client here

System patch inside archive of server pack

Client here

System patch inside archive of server pack
Same problem... z0n4r1e, I am trying to do everything by your video, you copied some .dat files to the system folder. I cannot find these files anywhere, could you please explain, is this step important? Also, there is no Option file in the system folder from the archive, have to take it from the clean client system folder.

Назад
Сверху Снизу