Иконка ресурса

Smart Decryptor 1.0

Нет прав для скачивания
  • Автор темы Автор темы Medival
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Lets see how good is it.
 
Интересно глянуть, хорошо что прошлое приносит новые возможности для реализации интересных фишек
 
Who can explain the encryption method that can be decrypted? I tried it but it didn't work
 
I think I've figured it out. It seems that he can't decrypt DAT files, only Interface files
 
I think I've figured it out. It seems that he can't decrypt DAT files, only Interface files
wrong
it can decrypt all the files
Сообщение объединено:
If it doesn't work for you, you're probably trying to decrypt Active Anticheat Crypt or something else.
 
I wonder if this kind of thing can be decrypted
 

Вложения

  • 1.rar
    1.rar
    756,6 КБ · Просмотры: 4
1785392943620.webp
I ran some tests, and it's throwing an error when executing.
 
Ошибка в пути к файлу
Перетаскивать надо а не от руки вводить путь к файлу
 

Вложения

Hi, the same error is still happening, my friend. Could you give me a hand with this?
Download and install python
Сообщение объединено:
Medival обновил(а) ресурс Smart Decryptor новой записью:

python

Для тех у кого фейлится с ошибкой 9009 скачайте и установите python

Узнать больше об этом обновлении...
 
1785442409103.webp
It's working fine now, but the file remains protected even after running it through the program. What do you think it could be?
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу