Replacing ClanMissions with OneDayReward

Iris

Выдающийся
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 303
Hello! I am using a Salvation client (152 protocol, Live version) and trying to replace the ClanMission popup menu (from Live) with the OneDayReward popup menu (from Classic).

As you probably know, in Live modern chronicles, there are ClanMissions. The individual info for these is inside the file PledgeMission-eu.dat

1709493889641.png

However, while still using Live, we want the OneDayReward system from Classic to show up instead. The individual info for these is inside the file OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat
1709493961432.png

So far, I've tried editing interface.u and swapping the Live/Classic server checks, this way:

1709494982319.png

This is the result: The OneDayReward window is now showing, but it's empty. Like if it wasn't pulling the information from OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat correctly.

1709495099926.png

I am using PTS and it has full server-side support for the OneDayReward system, so the only thing preventing the missions from being correctly listed is the client.

How can I make it so the client correctly pulls the information from OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat while still being on a Live server type?

Thanks in advance!! <3

Hello! I am using a Salvation client (152 protocol, Live version) and trying to replace the ClanMission popup menu (from Live) with the OneDayReward popup menu (from Classic).

As you probably know, in Live modern chronicles, there are ClanMissions. The individual info for these is inside the file PledgeMission-eu.dat

Посмотреть вложение 73498

However, while still using Live, we want the OneDayReward system from Classic to show up instead. The individual info for these is inside the file OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat
Посмотреть вложение 73499

So far, I've tried editing interface.u and swapping the Live/Classic server checks, this way:

Посмотреть вложение 73500

This is the result: The OneDayReward window is now showing, but it's empty. Like if it wasn't pulling the information from OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat correctly.

Посмотреть вложение 73501

I am using PTS and it has full server-side support for the OneDayReward system, so the only thing preventing the missions from being correctly listed is the client.

How can I make it so the client correctly pulls the information from OneDayReward_Classic-eu.dat while still being on a Live server type?

Thanks in advance!! <3
You need to ask someone to create extender for make parse this files :*

You need to ask someone to create extender for make parse this files :*
If you are talking about server-side, it has already been done! In fact when clicking the "Receive" button, the L2Server console returns an error saying that it cannot give a reward if I haven't selected a mission. So the only problem is that the missions are not showing on the client side!

If you are talking about server-side, it has already been done! In fact when clicking the "Receive" button, the L2Server console returns an error saying that it cannot give a reward if I haven't selected a mission. So the only problem is that the missions are not showing on the client side!
1709496311818.png

I talking about client side

Oh, I get it now. That's correct, the file is not being correctly parsed, so the client has to be modified in order to parse it.

If it's really complicated, I have no problem paying for the task. I have tried asking a few people on this forum, but received no answer so far. Could you guide me in the right direction for someone to perform this specific task?

Try to add OneDayReward-eu.dat

use clan missions.
Customise them a bit, use 4 sections, rename, etc.
Did this with 166 protocol (not the same UI but removed needed stuff and made it more custom for me). If interested PM.

Назад
Сверху Снизу