Problem with Pet - Return of Queen Ant ch.2

Haber

Единомышленник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Hi. I found that I am going to redo a little version of Lucera (Original we use protocol 306). The issue is that it can't retrieve Pet information (skills, actions, hp and all stats). As for the packages, it looks like they are correct. I don't know where to look for a solution, I have a decompiled interface.u and it seems to me that the problem is there. Thank you very much for your answers. Greetings
image.png

Hi. I found that I am going to redo a little version of Lucera (Original we use protocol 306). The issue is that it can't retrieve Pet information (skills, actions, hp and all stats). As for the packages, it looks like they are correct. I don't know where to look for a solution, I have a decompiled interface.u and it seems to me that the problem is there. Thank you very much for your answers. Greetings
Посмотреть вложение 47060
где-то между 306 и 338 поменяли опкоды пакетов. Где-то как раз в районе блессинга. Но те пакеты скорее для работы ессенсовых петов годились...

Добрый день, сталкнулся с такой же проблемой. В 311 протоколе в режиме Classic вызывается окно питомцев PetWndClassic. Как заставить открывать стандартное окно PetWnd.

У Lucera используется 306 протокол и там оно реализовано, в 311 не получается добиться этого, пустое окно. IMG_20230826_094929_800.jpg IMG_20230826_094640_907.jpg

Назад
Сверху Снизу