Hello everyone,
I came from another forum because the environment there has become unpleasant and everything now revolves around money. Many questions remain unanswered, and when someone replies it often turns into criticism or insults instead of real help.
So I decided to try asking here.
I would like to know if anyone has an L2Editor capable of opening UKX files from the Samurai project and also Interlude.
My goal is to adapt some Agathions and items to Interlude, but some of the UKX files cannot be opened with the editors I currently have.
If anyone knows:
I would really appreciate the help.
Also, if someone is interested in fixes for the Frozen revision, there are some posted on another forum.
I also have a fix for skill loading, but unfortunately I had to pay for it.
To be honest, I feel like I was extorted, because I paid about 500 pounds for that fix.
If anyone has experience with UKX editing or Samurai assets, I would appreciate any guidance.
Thanks in advance.
===========================================================================================================
Здравствуйте.
Пришёл с другого форума, потому что там атмосфера стала неприятной — всё сейчас крутится вокруг денег. Многие вопросы остаются без ответа, а если кто-то и отвечает, то чаще всего это просто критика или оскорбления.
Поэтому решил спросить здесь.
Есть ли у кого-нибудь L2Editor, который может открыть UKX файлы из проекта Samurai, а также Interlude?
Моя цель — адаптировать некоторые Agathion и предметы для Interlude, но часть UKX файлов не открывается в тех редакторах, которые у меня есть.
Интересует:
Буду благодарен за любую помощь.
Также, если кому-то нужны исправления для ревизии Frozen, некоторые из них есть на другом форуме.
У меня есть фикс загрузки скиллов, но, к сожалению, за него пришлось платить.
Честно говоря, похоже, что меня просто развели, потому что я заплатил около 500 фунтов.
Если у кого-то есть опыт работы с UKX или ресурсами Samurai, буду благодарен за помощь.
I came from another forum because the environment there has become unpleasant and everything now revolves around money. Many questions remain unanswered, and when someone replies it often turns into criticism or insults instead of real help.
So I decided to try asking here.
I would like to know if anyone has an L2Editor capable of opening UKX files from the Samurai project and also Interlude.
My goal is to adapt some Agathions and items to Interlude, but some of the UKX files cannot be opened with the editors I currently have.
If anyone knows:
- which L2Editor version supports these files
- or how to convert Samurai UKX → Interlude
I would really appreciate the help.
Also, if someone is interested in fixes for the Frozen revision, there are some posted on another forum.
I also have a fix for skill loading, but unfortunately I had to pay for it.
To be honest, I feel like I was extorted, because I paid about 500 pounds for that fix.
If anyone has experience with UKX editing or Samurai assets, I would appreciate any guidance.
Thanks in advance.
===========================================================================================================
Здравствуйте.
Пришёл с другого форума, потому что там атмосфера стала неприятной — всё сейчас крутится вокруг денег. Многие вопросы остаются без ответа, а если кто-то и отвечает, то чаще всего это просто критика или оскорбления.
Поэтому решил спросить здесь.
Есть ли у кого-нибудь L2Editor, который может открыть UKX файлы из проекта Samurai, а также Interlude?
Моя цель — адаптировать некоторые Agathion и предметы для Interlude, но часть UKX файлов не открывается в тех редакторах, которые у меня есть.
Интересует:
- какая версия L2Editor поддерживает такие файлы
- или как можно конвертировать Samurai UKX → Interlude
Буду благодарен за любую помощь.
Также, если кому-то нужны исправления для ревизии Frozen, некоторые из них есть на другом форуме.
У меня есть фикс загрузки скиллов, но, к сожалению, за него пришлось платить.
Честно говоря, похоже, что меня просто развели, потому что я заплатил около 500 фунтов.
Если у кого-то есть опыт работы с UKX или ресурсами Samurai, буду благодарен за помощь.















