Looking for Java dev

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Pain^_^

Знаменитый
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 235
Looking for Java dev, who can make decompile jar - and restore it.
Contact Telegram: @Username21qq
Contact Discord: 彡[Spec†er]彡#1765

It depends on how heavily the jar has been obfuscated and with what. The least you can do is post the jar so we know what we are dealing with, because, in general terms, anyone can decompile a jar and restore it, since the decompiling itself is basically restoration.

Let me put it this way - had the code's class names and elements been obfuscated, think ProGuard, you are not getting the original code back, no matter what. The best you would get is an interpretation.

It depends on how heavily the jar has been obfuscated and with what. The least you can do is post the jar so we know what we are dealing with, because, in general terms, anyone can decompile a jar and restore it, since the decompiling itself is basically restoration.

Let me put it this way - had the code's class names and elements been obfuscated, think ProGuard, you are not getting the original code back, no matter what. The best you would get is an interpretation.
I will not throw anything here, and this is clear, the work will only take place through teamviewer or anydesk, the decompile is already available, the jar itself was made under lucera 3

No longer relevant, the dev has been found.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу