Looking for a OFF Developer

Krombacher

Путник
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Happy Christmas to all MMO-DEV users!

Our small team from Denmark is looking for a active Developer to work with current and other projects (if interested). At this point we have 3 members:

Person A: Controls server hardware, responsible of security, hardware. 20+ years of experience in server maintenance and security.
Person B: PHP, MySQL- and MSSQL management
Person C: Me , hell knows what I'm good at, maybe I'm just handy man :D

Our Server Machine and main work station is 24 CPUs x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2687W v4 @ 3.00GHz with 10GB down/5GB up fibre connection, using ESXI - IRL we also work for other projects, L2 is just a new thing and hobby.

Our Plans: Since L2 in international is bit getting muddy, we are interested to see the launch with cheap files - once we can see the launch and numbers being generated, we will consider investing on high-end source.

Our Files: Vangath's latest GF OFF Source

Sever Goals: Server must become Passive, non donation focused. Mainly get server up and running - and not having wipes or money milking. Donations should be only covering it's own cost.

First Name:
Languages:
Why you are interested in this project:
What do you think is your weakness (Regards L2 dev):
Can you take action individually or you need to be told what to do:
Are you working in IRL:
Are you a family person:
What programming languages you've USED:
What is your earning expectations:
How do you expect earning transactions are being made:
When can you start:
What is your wishlist of softwares:

Don't answer in this topic, please either PM or send info to my skype: aw9j2c@gmail.com - I DO SPEAK and READ in Russian.

PS: I'm not interested in SERVICES neither I don't want hoppers and quitters, who f***s off after some challenge and I don't pay nothing in advanced - if you are that paranoid, don't bother contacting.

I forgot to mention: I dont care and I dont want to know your previous servers you worked on!

Назад
Сверху Снизу