Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Salvation
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
L2jmobius
Hello guys , does some1 fix the 40 lvl bug ?

when u are 39 lvl u kill 1 monster and u gain 3% when u go 40 lvl same monster u gain 20% after 40 lvl you gain normal xp again...

any idea?

The problem seems be at experience table .. requires less xp to get lvl from 40 to 41 , xp rates are fine , xp table writes 800k as example for next lvl at 40 and u gain 300k and u got the 41 lvl .. tragic, I saw another guy report this also

The problem seems be at experience table .. requires less xp to get lvl from 40 to 41 , xp rates are fine , xp table writes 800k as example for next lvl at 40 and u gain 300k and u got the 41 lvl .. tragic, I saw another guy report this also
\data\stats\experience.xml
<experience level="39" tolevel="19341927" trainingRate="0.4" />
<experience level="40" tolevel="22737888" trainingRate="0.4" />

look at this file, maybe that's the issue. check your values.

\data\stats\experience.xml
<experience level="39" tolevel="19341927" trainingRate="0.4" />
<experience level="40" tolevel="22737888" trainingRate="0.4" />

look at this file, maybe that's the issue. check your values.
I check it and mobius uses the same values , if numbers was wrong it should work ? I m sure the mistake is some other place .. just wonder only 2 ppl notice this bug 😅

you don't have dynamic rates settings? from level 40 maybe you have a bonus modifier included?

i do , how u know it ? :p

the problem isnt the xp that i get is more but , with same xp values i go from 40 to 41 faster

a monster at 39 lvl give me 2% with 70k xp and at 40 lvl give me 19% with 70k xp , at 41 with 70k xp , like 1.8% , random just for example

forgive me for double post , i will disable it to check if this happens without dynamic rates, lets see

I disable dynamic rates and problem remains ..

I can pay for fix if some1 how

L2jmobius master class and all god versions are wrong !! lol !!
i found the problem , i m looking for official tammples

Назад
Сверху Снизу