• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
L2J -Eternity-World High Five

L2J -Eternity-World High Five 977

Нет прав для скачивания

KATE

Под колпаком.
Партнер
L2JETERNITY
Победитель в номинации 2023
Часть системы
Победитель в номинации 2021
Мастер реакций
Баг мой - друг мой
Знак Форума за коммерческие успехи
Неукротимое пламя
Разработчик
Стальной Визионер
Веселый флудер
Любитель реакций
Куратор Данных
За заслуги перед форумом
За веру и верность форуму
Медаль за активность на Форуме
Победитель в номинации 2020
Победитель в номинации 2019
Розыгрыши
Реакции
1 171
Баллы
1 053
KATE добавил(а) новый ресурс:

L2J -Eternity-World High Five - Исходники [L2J] Eternity-World High Five \ 2015 \ rev 977

# -------- Шара: Исходники [L2J] Eternity-World High Five \ 2015 \ rev 977
# -------- Автор Шары: KATE ICQ @KATE2KATE
# -------- Артор сурсов: LordWinter ICQ @397086629
# -------- Распространяется: Бесплатно, из-за неактуальности
# -------- Сайт разраба: (Не реклама)

Исходники шарю с целью ознакомления для начинающих.
Данные сурсы были основой и сейчас более не актуальны, старое ядро, геодвиг и пр.
Можно что-то взять для...

Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

Здравствуйте пытался сделать компил данного исходника для ознакомления на java8 server_scripts но выдало ошибку

Вложения

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    12,8 КБ · Просмотры: 128
Здравствуйте пытался сделать компил данного исходника для ознакомления на java8 server_scripts но выдало ошибку
и как вы любите жрать все это через блокнот(текстовый редактор) :Nani1: скачать нормальный eclips или IntelliJ IDEA, netbeans , написано же что и как какая строка GeoCollision :Maikka:

Извините я не так еще силен в java программирование

Извините я не так еще силен в java программирование
это ясно дело(все мы это проходил),я уже отписал все чем проблема GeoCollision ,влом мне загружать исходник и смотреть почему так ,а так советаю на досуг почить книги по жаве и чем его едят , и да откуда у вас взятся скрипт ай белефа если его из начально нету вы добавили его тебе откуда то

Нет файл Белефа был уже в исходнике

вот он этот файл в папке server_scripts

Вложения

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    5,1 КБ · Просмотры: 128
Нет файл Белефа был уже в исходнике
сори не увидел я хз что там ,в папку lib(L2jEternityWorld-master\server_scripts\lib) надо закинут файл(его можно взять из папки L2jEternityWorld-master\core\lib) geoengine.jar так как он не видеть geo вот и ругается на это он

Спасибо понял сейчас попробую я просто ни когда не делал компил частями делал уже собранную просто компилил и все и сборка готовая ну как у мобиуса

Вроде получилось так я еще не уверен правильно ли я ее собрал и закинул файлы куда надо целой то сборки я не видел как должно быть в оригинале
Спасибо еще раз за помощь

Обратите внимание, что данный пользователь заблокирован! Не совершайте с ним никаких сделок! Перейдите в его профиль, чтобы узнать причину блокировки.
и как вы любите жрать все это через блокнот(текстовый редактор) :Nani1: скачать нормальный eclips или IntelliJ IDEA, netbeans , написано же что и как какая строка GeoCollision :Maikka:
Фууу хейтер Notepad ++ на виселицу его без разговоров :pandaredlol:

А то, что там кириллица - тебя не смутило чтоль?

• Мне нравится
Реакции: KATE
А то, что там кириллица - тебя не смутило чтоль?
хм,он на кириллица может собрат (не запуска сервер на кириллица да не будет запускатся),так что даже на моем языке можно собрат его ,просто у чела не хватало geoengine.jar в lib вот и все :Bored:

А вообще основа чья этого исходника

• Люблю это
Хорошо буду иметь ввиду

ski (l2j) and the author of this source is LordWinter, if you want to buy refer to [USER = 18760] KATE [/ USER] they have a good team (in all respects)
It should also be mentioned that they do not sell the source, only a compiled package, which makes them a no-go for anyone who plans to introduce heavy / hard-coded customizations. For example, you might have the knowledge to write your own auto-hunt engine but you would still have to buy theirs. Not only that, but you won't even be able to customize it in any way, shape or form. If I had to guess, I'd say they even have a solid portion of the HTMLs hard-coded into the java code.

DISCLAIMER:

I'm not trying to insult the developers. I also think that their product offers the best price-to-quality ratio on the market. What I'm trying to explain is that you won't be paying for a source and that you won't have the power to FIX any bugs you find, thus forcing your hand on paying the subscription fee for updates.

It should also be mentioned that they do not sell the source, only a compiled package, which makes them a no-go for anyone who plans to introduce heavy / hard-coded customizations. For example, you might have the knowledge to write your own auto-hunt engine but you would still have to buy theirs. Not only that, but you won't even be able to customize it in any way, shape or form. If I had to guess, I'd say they even have a solid portion of the HTMLs hard-coded into the java code.

DISCLAIMER:

I'm not trying to insult the developers. I also think that their product offers the best price-to-quality ratio on the market. What I'm trying to explain is that you won't be paying for a source and that you won't have the power to FIX any bugs you find, thus forcing your hand on paying the subscription fee for updates.
There are many alternatives with open source or even gaining permission after donation )) This is live project developer does everything he can, making new commits almost everyday an being active 24/24. In other projects it doesn't work like that, they sell access (on donation) and you have to make everything work there and those guys mention that their product is not for live servers and it is only for development purposes (I mean other projects). So if you are looking for enthusiastic developer and one of the best cores available you must purchase product from KATE and LordWinter. Btw there are no subscription fees atm. :)) (for now) so double check facts. Developer is down to fix any bug you find. Good luck

• Люблю это
The point I made had nothing to do with the developers or their sale policy of choice. All I did was to point out a fact in an effort to be objective, I even went as far as to state that their offering is THE BEST price-to-quality on the market, and yet you jump out of your chair in anger and start shooting at me with the Kalashnikov.
I admire their dedication and work. Developing a core for so long, they probably feel as if it's their baby, but this does not mean that certain aspects of the product/services they offer are for everyone. I do realise that there is no ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL and I'm ok with that. But you should respect other people's opinion the same way you want or expect others to respect your personal opinion.
For me, personally, the only reason why I'm not jumping on the L2j-Eternity train is the fact that I can write my own scripts and I don't want to wait and pay for services that I can do myself.

The point I made had nothing to do with the developers or their sale policy of choice. All I did was to point out a fact in an effort to be objective, I even went as far as to state that their offering is THE BEST price-to-quality on the market, and yet you jump out of your chair in anger and start shooting at me with the Kalashnikov.
I admire their dedication and work. Developing a core for so long, they probably feel as if it's their baby, but this does not mean that certain aspects of the product/services they offer are for everyone. I do realise that there is no ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL and I'm ok with that. But you should respect other people's opinion the same way you want or expect others to respect your personal opinion.
For me, personally, the only reason why I'm not jumping on the L2j-Eternity train is the fact that I can write my own scripts and I don't want to wait and pay for services that I can do myself.
No mate nothing personal. Ask developer what is included in pack. You get source code of scripts. I just tried to make clear what do they do and what do they offer :)). If you have at least some IDE you can make changes in already compiled jars with IDE and hands. So everything was FYI. I am sorry if you if you felt harassment from my side. Good luck

Не плохо. Но или я дурак, или лыжи не едут... Не пойму почему эксп с мобов не дают ? xD Все облазил.

Не плохо. Но или я дурак, или лыжи не едут... Не пойму почему эксп с мобов не дают ? xD Все облазил.
Может играешь админ персом а в настройках включена блокировка получения exp?
gainExp="false"

Назад
Сверху Снизу