Hey! How's it going?
In the last few weeks/months, servers with a voice chat system integrated into the game have been trending.
Someone made a post here to promote the "project," but it was never released to the public. Now it's possibly being sold to other servers.
I'm not a fan of this kind of attitude.
Far be it from me to be a developer. But I have Claude Code with me. lol
Seeing this scenario happening, many people "wanting" this system to implement on their server.
People selling it at prices that only God knows.
I've been told "sell this," "make a SaaS with this." It's tempting indeed.
But that's not the case here.
Let's get to the system.
It's a DLL, with an ImGUI interface.
It doesn't depend on client interface modifications (I know many people like that).
But it's also possible to make the interface look really nice.
Features:
General Volume.
Each individual player has their own volume.
General Mute.
Individual Mute.
Choose Push-to-Talk Key.
Free Speech Mode.
Proximity: Players nearby hear louder, and it gets quieter as they move further away.
Party: Your group can talk without interrupting.
Clan: The Leader and Sub-Leaders are "marked." The Leader has the power to set the mode: NONE, PVP, SIEGE, BOSS, FARM.
What do these modes do? The leader and sub-leaders have their voice active while the rest cannot speak (similar to whispering), and the whole clan can hear.
Alliance: Basically the same as Clan.
Perhaps when a clan with an ally makes a mode request, we'll let the leader/sub-leader accept or not. (I just thought of that.)
But it's still under development since each ally has its own modus operandi.
======================================================
This project makes modifications to JAVA (so compiled projects may not be able to use it).
We need to check compatibility with "Lucera" and others that use the same type of pack.
My tests were only on a Samurai 542 pack. It hasn't been tested on other chronicles.
I'm doing final tests and a small test on a VPS to release the GitHub repository to everyone.
For now, I'll leave some screenshots and videos here.
Tell me what you think the system needs to have, what you expect.
I won't change the layout because, since it will be open source, you can do it yourselves.
GitHub:
Proximity
Clan Leader Control
Clan Tab
When minimized.
It will show the nickname of the person speaking and the ping.
Videos
Any questions about how to implement this?
Ask the AI.
In the last few weeks/months, servers with a voice chat system integrated into the game have been trending.
Someone made a post here to promote the "project," but it was never released to the public. Now it's possibly being sold to other servers.
I'm not a fan of this kind of attitude.
Far be it from me to be a developer. But I have Claude Code with me. lol
Seeing this scenario happening, many people "wanting" this system to implement on their server.
People selling it at prices that only God knows.
I've been told "sell this," "make a SaaS with this." It's tempting indeed.
But that's not the case here.
Let's get to the system.
It's a DLL, with an ImGUI interface.
It doesn't depend on client interface modifications (I know many people like that).
But it's also possible to make the interface look really nice.
Features:
General Volume.
Each individual player has their own volume.
General Mute.
Individual Mute.
Choose Push-to-Talk Key.
Free Speech Mode.
Proximity: Players nearby hear louder, and it gets quieter as they move further away.
Party: Your group can talk without interrupting.
Clan: The Leader and Sub-Leaders are "marked." The Leader has the power to set the mode: NONE, PVP, SIEGE, BOSS, FARM.
What do these modes do? The leader and sub-leaders have their voice active while the rest cannot speak (similar to whispering), and the whole clan can hear.
Alliance: Basically the same as Clan.
Perhaps when a clan with an ally makes a mode request, we'll let the leader/sub-leader accept or not. (I just thought of that.)
But it's still under development since each ally has its own modus operandi.
======================================================
This project makes modifications to JAVA (so compiled projects may not be able to use it).
We need to check compatibility with "Lucera" and others that use the same type of pack.
My tests were only on a Samurai 542 pack. It hasn't been tested on other chronicles.
I'm doing final tests and a small test on a VPS to release the GitHub repository to everyone.
For now, I'll leave some screenshots and videos here.
Tell me what you think the system needs to have, what you expect.
I won't change the layout because, since it will be open source, you can do it yourselves.
GitHub:
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться.
Proximity
Clan Leader Control
Clan Tab
When minimized.
It will show the nickname of the person speaking and the ping.
Videos
Any questions about how to implement this?
Ask the AI.













