Interface

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Reboot

Знаменитый
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
1 250
Всём привет, можно ли в клиент эссенса вставить interface от классика, чтобы не было авто охоты, всадников и прочей суеты от ессенса?

Yes... long ago i got one without auto play visible... just need someone with interface editor to exclude it to u. Also dont forget to delete ur auto hunt in server side. Cause ppl can add it back with other interface and use it.

Man... he already tell u what need... Now u will need to find a XDAT editor. Maybe u find free if u are working with a old protocol.

Your humor is very nice. But i need real advice and tips...
This is my general understanding of the process:

- If you want to remove Autoplay, or any other UI element, you can do this:

1675368380678.png

- If you want to add/adjust UI elements, you must edit the Interface.U and Interface.XDAT.

- If you want to remove Riders, etc, you would need to edit UGX files, since that is where the char creation elements are located.

- If you want to change it so that the client loads up the Classic interface instead of LIVE/Aden, you can do it through a packet called VERSION_CHECK, with packet ID (0x2E). Depending on which protocol version you use, there might be slight differences in the structure of this particular packet. On the latest clients, think 300+, but could be the same for previous versions as well, the packet that tells the client which type of Interface and DAT files to load is the third one from the bottom, where 0x00 = LIVE, 0x01 = Classic, 0x04 = Essence.

The *.u file is a collection of *.uc files. I'll give you an example with how L2j servers operate. Think of the *.u file as a *.jar, from which you can extract the UC files in a similar manner as to how you extract class files from the jars. However, they might not be complete, depending on the version of the programme you are using, so you might have to edit the files manually in order to make them functional when recompiled.

Последнее редактирование:
Thank you, so next questions, how change point on the map? Like rb, village and other

Make other post... so in future ppl can search for it =)

• Мне нравится
Реакции: kick
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху Снизу