I would like to ask how to open the client’s limited time store (LCOIN) and how to set it up in L2.INI

a5073416

Свой человек
Пользователь
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
I would like to ask how to open the client’s limited time store (LCOIN) and how to set it up in L2.INI

What chronicles and who is dev of sources?

In general:
Enable shop in l2.ini
Код:
[PrimeShop]
UsePrimeShop=true
UseClassicPrimeShop=true
UseGoodsInventory=true
NewPrimeShop=true
Add items to the list in xml
XML:
<item id="57" cat="1" paymentType="0" price="150" panelType="3" recommended="0" startSale="315558000" endSale="2127452400" dayOfWeek="127" startHour="0" startMinute="0" stopHour="23" stopMinute="59" stock="-1" maxStock="-1" salePercent="0" minLevel="0" maxLevel="0" minBirthday="0" maxBirthday="0" restrictionDay="0" availableCount="0">
<item itemId="57" count="1" />
</item>
add items in client productname file to make them visible
Код:
product_name_begin    id=57    outer_name=[test]    description=[description test]    icon=[BranchSys.icon.br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00]    icon_panel=[None]    mainsubject=[]    product_name_end

What chronicles and who is dev of sources?

In general:
Enable shop in l2.ini
Код:
[PrimeShop]
UsePrimeShop=true
UseClassicPrimeShop=true
UseGoodsInventory=true
NewPrimeShop=true
Add items to the list in xml
XML:
<item id="57" cat="1" paymentType="0" price="150" panelType="3" recommended="0" startSale="315558000" endSale="2127452400" dayOfWeek="127" startHour="0" startMinute="0" stopHour="23" stopMinute="59" stock="-1" maxStock="-1" salePercent="0" minLevel="0" maxLevel="0" minBirthday="0" maxBirthday="0" restrictionDay="0" availableCount="0">
<item itemId="57" count="1" />
</item>
add items in client productname file to make them visible
Код:
product_name_begin    id=57    outer_name=[test]    description=[description test]    icon=[BranchSys.icon.br_four_leaf_clover_box_i00]    icon_panel=[None]    mainsubject=[]    product_name_end

Hello, what I need is not this regular store, what I need is the limited time store setting of LCOIN, my source is L2S, classic 286 protocol

Its content is configured here on the server side limitedShop.xml

Назад
Сверху Снизу