• Новые темы в этом разделе публикуются автоматически при добавлении файла в менеджер ресурсов.
    Ручное создание новых тем невозможно.
Иконка ресурса

[HF5] хиро дЭффекты оружия с Fafurion (обычный и голубой) Надеюсь это ласт

Нет прав для скачивания
  • Автор темы Автор темы Rolo
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Rolo

Верховньій Интерлюд Викинг
Викинги Рулона
Сообщения
1 834
Розыгрыши
11
Решения
45
Репутация
2 585
Реакции
4 292
Баллы
1 838

kick

Баллов: 20
За сообщение
@Eisenmann, отличный подгон, буду как превьюшку юзать! :ROFLMAO:
 
Rolo which armors are those in the video they look amazing?
 
akape, this is a regular . I just removed the old shoulders and added my custom ones (the shoulders are taken from new clients,I only styled them to match the set).
 
akape, this is a regular . I just removed the old shoulders and added my custom ones (the shoulders are taken from new clients,I only styled them to match the set).
The difference is amazing good job. I know how to recolour armors but I never added new things myself is it a difficult task? Or based on your experience if I pay someone to do it for me in some sets he will rip me off?
 
akape, it depends on which client you are using. On HF5+ it’s easier, on Interlude it’s a bit more difficult and requires more work, but overall it’s not a very hard task for someone who knows how to work with the client. If you choose a reputable contractor (there are plenty of similar offer threads on this forum, 4xpl Vikos ), I think everything will turn out fine for you. 🙂
 
Назад
Сверху Снизу