Hello guys!! does some has the same issue? -> already exists in the world. Stack Trace:

markodemarko

Друг форума
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Salvation
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
l2jmobius
World: Object Divine Glove Pattern(2964)[268474702] already exists in the world. Stack Trace: java.base/java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1602)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.World.addObject(World.java:148)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.itemcontainer.ItemContainer.restore(ItemContainer.java:686)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.instance.PlayerInstance.restore(PlayerInstance.java:7050)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.model.actor.instance.PlayerInstance.load(PlayerInstance.java:1123)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.GameClient.load(GameClient.java:570)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterSelect.run(CharacterSelect.java:149)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.clientpackets.CharacterSelect.run(CharacterSelect.java:46)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.GameClient.channelRead0(GameClient.java:139)
org.l2jmobius.gameserver.network.GameClient.channelRead0(GameClient.java:66)
io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:328)
io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:302)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360)
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:328)
io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:302)
io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageCodec.channelRead(ByteToMessageCodec.java:103)
io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1421)
io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930)
io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163)
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:697)
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:632)
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:549)
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:511)
io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:918)
io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)

i count edit the 1ts post , guys sorry for bothering you one more time but i have a live server ans this is the last error that i have in my gamerserver , does some1 have fix this ? my devs dont know what is this ... its l2jmobius , a little old source..

You can open source code project and find You error
C++:
already exists in the world. Stack Trace:
And search call error.

You can open source code project and find You error
C++:
already exists in the world. Stack Trace:
And search call error.

i did , i have 2 developers and no1 dont know how to debug this crap

also mobius had same error but they fix it

im using an older version of mobius

:/
if some1 know how to fix this i can pay

Rewrite inventory method :?
It can be because someone disconntected without confirmation on server side and still in game. After loging items trying to restore and you server just say "hehe, this Item already restored, I dont see any reason to restore it again".

Rewrite inventory method :?
It can be because someone disconntected without confirmation on server side and still in game. After logging items trying to restore and you server just say "hehe, this Item already restored, I dont see any reason to restore it again".

my offline shop system when u finish shop player keep stay online u could see him but you coulnt target him

ok i will say this to devs

World: Object MonsterInstance:Atrox(21573)[268489390] already exists in the world.

i have decrease the error becuase it was spamming a lot

monsters coulnt be from inventory i guess.

bmp

Назад
Сверху Снизу