Hello , can you help me websites for add my server in Vietnam / China / Taiwan Asia side?

markodemarko

Друг форума
Участник
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Баллы
Хроники
  1. Salvation
Исходники
Присутствуют
Сборка
l2jmobius

hello guys!!

Hello , can you help me websites for Add my server in Vietnam / China / Taiwan Asia side?

Thank u !!

Hello first what need do release simple web pages: news, features, about, donate.
Then need do switch pages without reload with ajax on php pages.
For register page you need login, pw and recover password by email with SMTP and release connection to database, there you can found what mobius using in tables and how pw protected.
Donate you can do with any payment systems who have api, there need in demo test donates and check after in-game you have item 4037 CoL for example. For donate system you have maybe add in warehouse to player, send by in-game email.
News page you can read with RSS parser from your forum, punbb, xenforo, ipb and other.

Also you can ask chatgpt, there can help too release code without coding. Just write what need, for example: Write simple website with pages news, register, donate. On news pages write RSS parser for forum ipb, on register page write register login and password with recovery by email on same page. On donate page only text, there later released donate api. All pages need do on ajax for switch without reload.

After that all what need write more code and fix errors, about donate need manual look how use api and write without chat gpt. Oh and don't forget about using PDO for MySQL, cause best security.

Multilanguage on website you can do simple by make folders on current moment and add switch, later you can check browser lang on php side.

Hope all can help to you release great website, all this I write on my phone. 🍻👍

Назад
Сверху Снизу